Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want a supervisor job in farm with accomodation

Register

Click Here!

pravin2

Hi,

My father is looking for a supervisor/caretaker job in a farm with accomodation in karnataka/Kerala/Tamil Nadu. He has 10+ years experience working as security supervisor and in hotel.
He can speak english, kannada and malayalam and manage staffPlease contact me if you are looking for someone to look after any farm.

Thanks

Last edited:

popyee77

Farm Job In Goa

Hi,

My father is looking for a supervisor/caretaker job in a farm with accomodation in karnataka/Kerala/Tamil Nadu. He has 10+ years experience working as security supervisor and in hotel.
He can speak english, kannada and malayalam and manage staff.
Please call me : 9902939692 if you are looking for someone to look after any farm.

Thanks
Where are you from and what is the age of your father.. is he ready to work in Goa?? Plz call me on 09822155859 for further talks

rlesterd

Job in Karnataka

I have opening for farm manager in Sakleshpur, Karnataka. Accomodation on farm. Please email details of your father to cottonbuds@yahoo.com

thanks

Hi,

He can speak english, kannada and malayalam and manage staff.
Please call me : 9902939692 if you are looking for someone to look after any farm.

Thanks

shriram

Hi,

He can speak english, kannada and malayalam and manage staffPlease contact me if you are looking for someone to look after any farm.

Thanks
I s this still available.i am looking for an caretaker job in agro farm please contact soon 9483451634