Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need labor and supervisor for farm and dairy

Register

Click Here!

pradeept1

Hi all,

Good afternoon. Just joined this forum. I am agripreneur. We're developing a farm (vegetable, fruit, dairy) in about 100 acres of land in the outskirts of Hyderabad. I am looking forward to making some good connections and participating in a vibrant agri-community here.

This post is regarding some immediate resource requirements that we have at our farm.

We need farm labor for our fruit and vegetable farm. Need 7-8 pairs of farm labor.

We need 2 pairs of labor for our dairy farm.

We are also looking for a good supervisor, preferably with good background in organic farming.

Last but not least, I'd appreciate any good leads on an experienced, reliable organic farming consultant for the long term farm development.

All facilities are already in place for the farm labor and supervisor to stay comfortably at the farm - rooms, water, electricity, etc.

You can reach me at +91 9849803882.

Thanks,
Pradeep

pradeept1

Hi all,

Good afternoon. Just joined this forum. I am agripreneur. We're developing a farm (vegetable, fruit, dairy) in about 100 acres of land in the outskirts of Hyderabad. I am looking forward to making some good connections and participating in a vibrant agri-community here.

This post is regarding some immediate resource requirements that we have at our farm.

We need farm labor for our fruit and vegetable farm. Need 7-8 pairs of farm labor.

We need 2 pairs of labor for our dairy farm.

We are also looking for a good supervisor, preferably with good background in organic farming.

Last but not least, I'd appreciate any good leads on an experienced, reliable organic farming consultant for the long term farm development.

All facilities are already in place for the farm labor and supervisor to stay comfortably at the farm - rooms, water, electricity, etc.

You can reach me at +91 9849803882.

Thanks,
Pradeep

Resumes can be sent to pradeep@curiousgroup.in.

Thx, Pradeep

vietnamhr3

We are Vietnamese Agriculture Manpower - the leading company specializes in providing Vietnamese Agriculture workers to overseas. They are agile enough, keeping updated about advanced technology and modern engineering for more effective farming production.

Please contact us for more detail: WhatsApp/ Viber/ Mobile No.: +84 9495 94116 | Email: lana@vnmanpower.com

Further detail about Agriculture Manpower from Vietnam: Agriculture manpower

Last edited: