Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Labour for Farming in Thumkur/Sira

Register

Click Here!

dhansr

Hi,

i have around 20 acre formland in Thumkur (Near Bangalore), already 2 families are staying, looking for 3 more families to take care of the land with regular activities like checking the drip water, weeding, tractor driving, harvesting etc...
House is available, with 24/7 current & water.

I am looking for a permanent labour who can maintain good relationship, take responsibility and grow with us.

If you have any contacts please let me know, salary we can discuss later depending on the family or individual.

I would not prefer to give any advance until labour comes and work and we feel satisfied about the work and confirmation that labour would continue. If you are looking for me to transfer advance amout to your account before you bring the labour, please execuse !!!

I am looking for a genuine labour who is looking for a job in a good environment and settle down permanently.

Thanks for reading this, please pass on the information if anyone is interested.

You can reach me on 7259636000 or SMS me, i will contact.

gwtindiawebs

We are providing Agriculture Industry Recruitment to our clients. Agriculture has always played a vitol role in sustaining human life. An integral and inseperable part of a human civilization, agriculture has seen new turns with ever rising human culture. Change of lifestyle, technology and majorly the industrial revolution have played a pivotal role in changing the shape of agricultural values.

Today agriculture is not limited to farmers but has involved famous scientists, agronomists and has spread its arua all over. It is a booming business laid on the foundation of survival. It has undergone remarkable changes owing to the technological pushes. The sector has huge manpower requirement world wide.

GWT- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndUMofqjkHo
-Recruiting Agri-Labours for Farm/Plantation&Dairy farms(TN,KL,KA states)
-Financial services for Agri-preneurs

-9003828077 / 9487002125 /9677982862- sijishs@gmail.com/Tamilnadu
GLOBAL WARMING TECHNOLOGY - Labour