AgricultureInformation.com


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Farm Incharge Position

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19

    Default Farm Incharge Position

    Daer All

    I am diploma holder in agriculture and have more than 10 years experience in plantation&maintenance of fruit plants, vegetables cultivation, medicinal&aromatic plants cultivation and land scaping. Now, I am searching for good opportunity in Andhra Pradesh State. If any organization needs please inform me.

    Best regards

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default send your detailed resume

    Quote Originally Posted by sai55555 View Post
    Daer All

    I am diploma holder in agriculture and have more than 10 years experience in plantation&maintenance of fruit plants, vegetables cultivation, medicinal&aromatic plants cultivation and land scaping. Now, I am searching for good opportunity in Andhra Pradesh State. If any organization needs please inform me.

    Best regards
    hai
    send your detailed resume with expected salary and time of availability

    you can reach me at allbasha@gmail.com

  3. #3
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sai55555 View Post
    Daer All

    I am diploma holder in agriculture and have more than 10 years experience in plantation&maintenance of fruit plants, vegetables cultivation, medicinal&aromatic plants cultivation and land scaping. Now, I am searching for good opportunity in Andhra Pradesh State. If any organization needs please inform me.

    Best regards
    hi, pls. contact me with ur resume with expected salary , we are going to devolp 54 acres in 1st stage near Ananatpur,that is C.k. Palli 7 km from nh7.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19

    Default contact details

    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybindra View Post
    hi, pls. contact me with ur resume with expected salary , we are going to devolp 54 acres in 1st stage near Ananatpur,that is C.k. Palli 7 km from nh7.
    Dear sir,

    Please give me your contact details like phone number and e-mail address.

    Best regards

  5. #5
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    46
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sai55555 View Post
    Dear sir,

    Please give me your contact details like phone number and e-mail address.

    Best regards
    Can you migrate to Karnataka or Maharashtra

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Hi,

    Plz. send your detailed Cv on india_qatar@yahoo.com with expected salary .The form in Nasik, Maharashtra.


    Rgds

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Dear Sir,

    This is Vishundeo Singh. I have just completed my MSc in Information and Communication technology in Agriculture Rural Development. I want to make my career in NGO which is working in Rural Development sector. I have done my UG degree in forestry. If any one have opportunity then please communicate me at singh.vishnu.vishnudev@gmail.com.

    With Regards
    Vishundeo Singh (8460833623)

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sai55555 View Post
    Daer All

    I am diploma holder in agriculture and have more than 10 years experience in plantation&maintenance of fruit plants, vegetables cultivation, medicinal&aromatic plants cultivation and land scaping. Now, I am searching for good opportunity in Andhra Pradesh State. If any organization needs please inform me.

    Best regards
    can u pl send your resume and expected salary we are planning to develop 40acers on N.sagar road

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7

  10. #10
    Premium Member cosmosgreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    163
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Please contact:
    Mr. Ayush Sharma COO
    Cosmos Green P Limited
    ayush85@gmail.com
    9535220131
    S. Raghavan
    Managing Director,Cosmos Green Private Limited
    Plot 200, Rock Town, Hyderabad 500068
    Office Phone: 8686860450/ 09444682551

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •