Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Job in EXOTIC VEGETABLE production.

Register

Click Here!

Hi,

I am looking for job in exotic vegetable production and i am having good knowledge about production of vegetables especially exotic like lettuce,brocoli, zuccini, pakchoi etc. if any one who have requirement of agriculture graduate with experience of exotic vegetable production can mail me
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

nandan77

Hi,

I am looking for job in exotic vegetable production and i am having good knowledge about production of vegetables especially exotic like lettuce,brocoli, zuccini, pakchoi etc. if any one who have requirement of agriculture graduate with experience of exotic vegetable production can mail me
Thanks.
where you riqwire job or intrest in maharashtra pl email me sragroservices@gmail.com

raman119

veg partner

Hi,

Thanks.
Very good post

I am post graduate with 4 diploma in horticulture, agri business management, floriculture, landscape etc completing my further studies.have published 3 papers in international journal ,having experience of 3o years in nursery , maintenance contract etc need good partner who can take care of supervision and marketing

u can communicate for fast result ( pl. sms in first to know you )

Last edited by a moderator: