Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm Labour wanted.

Register

Click Here!

reddy104

I need 2 families to work in a farm ( 50 kms ) from bangalore on ( mangalore- bangalore highway). It is near to village (0.5 kms) and Kunigal Town ( 2 kms).
It is 10 acres land with 5 acres coconut and 5 acres Mango. We have 2 bore wells.

I will provide the following, Housing, water, electricity, furniture, TV, cows for milk, rice, can grow own vegetables, school for kids, transport, medical care( we have our own hospital), life insurance.

I will also give a bonus from the profits.
If anyone can provide the labour, please contact me with expected salary for a family.
Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

infosisfarm

mr sijish

we need 15 male workers for our greenhouse-rose cultivation located in Hassan,karnataka
for our IT property
could you tell us your terms

regards
sudha

Blr

dairyfarm2015

Dear Mr.nambiar ji

Thanx for recruited agri workers in our bangalore farm
labr Muthiaha and ponnamma family,they are performing well,ok,
i require one more couple for the same wages of rs 12,000 per month
can u pls source this week end?
thanking you

jesusgoats10

Brother sijish nambiar,

I sincerely thank you for your kind service. last year,you have recruited labours in our manaparai-goat farm.
out of 15 couples 5 couple has left due to their personal work.so,kindly help to replace another 5 couples to my farm
additionally now,I have got 500 jamunaparai goat,pressure.

I am extremely deligted to get in touch with you,brother

jesusgoats10@gmail.com

raghu071727

CHEATS - DO NOT JUST sijish /nambiar

I spent Rs 1000 to get the Labours gave them Advance,Food to Eat ,Place to Stay ,They ran away the next day morning.

rgds
Raghu.R
974 3605 888
Bangalore

Contract Farm-Workers(V supply agricultural labours for farm,farm house,landscape,plantation&Dairy in South India)

Contract workers are sourced from Dindigul,Palani(Tamilnadu). Selected applicants are thoroughly screened by us and selected for suitable farm vacancies. We maintain ongoing contact with our employees and our clients in order to ensure satisfaction among all concerned parties.

Farm Solutions Offer:
• Selective recruitment of worker including; reference verification by Farm Solutions staff.
• Induction training prior to arrival on your farm.
• Problem solving: If you have a problem with a worker, we will endeavor to sort it out and will replace/remove worker if a serious problem arises.
• Our rates include all statutory contributions in accordance with labour law thus eliminating the need for a farmer to operate their own payroll system.
We take great care in selecting our workforce. This involves interviewing, reference checking and appropriate induction training to each person prior to commencing work.

Our farmer clients are also carefully assessed. We visit your farm, see the working and living conditions, and discuss your needs on a one to one basis. Knowing your real needs is the essential ingredient required in order to place the most suitable person on your farm.
A combination of these factors ensures that problems are kept to a minimum. Good communication is the key to maintaining good working relationships; however, a personality clash or a wrong decision sometimes may mean that a worker is replaced or removed.

With more than 20 years experience in placing workers on a wide range of farm enterprises, we have the knowledge and expertise to look after your labour needs.

To discuss your needs, call us for a friendly and confidential chat

ganapathib

Friends, I have very similar experience like Mr. Raghu. Sharing my experience here. I contacted Mr. Nambiar in Oct/Nov of 2014 to get two labor people to my dairy farm. Mr. Nambiar came to my dairy farm (located in Mulleria, Kasaragod, Kerala) along with one labor (labor name is Doraiswamy). Mr. Nambiar reviewed the operations in my farm and signed an agreement to send two labors (total) to my farm. Mr. Nambiar collected Rs. 15000 from me.

Doraisawamy fell ill within couple of days. We took him to doctor, got medicine etc. He could not recover and he wanted to go back. Out of 19 days he was at my farm, he worked for 16 days. So, i paid for 16 days.

After few days, Mr. Nambiar sent one more labor (Sivakumar). He came with the understanding that the job is of Supervisor. He went back on 30-Dec-14.

As of now, i do not have any labor from Mr. Nambiar in my farm. I just spoke to Mr. Nambiar. The tone of discussion was not good and i feel Mr. Nambiar is not going in the direction of his promises. Please be aware of this.

Thanks,
-Ganapathi Bhat

ganapathib

Mr. Nambiar, I do not have any personal hatred here. I am stating facts and about our transaction. I paid Rs. 15000 to you on 27-Nov-14 (Rs. 14000 as per the agreement and you asked me Rs. 1000 extra). The agreement was signed to get 2 labors. As of today, i do not have even a single labor deployed by you in my farm. As stated above, two labors came and went (please note: i did not send back any of them, they went as per their wish).

and i do not know what was your intention to call me at 1:21am last night. Hope this is not going in a wrong direction.

zinsha

dear nambiar,

Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can't accept who you are.
we understand you have worked hard to recruit,just 3 days only they left, these people telling you are cheating

please can you send them to my farm

My New-farm is located near Hyderabad. I am in urgent need of a labour family for my farm. I have 2 rooms in my farm and i can pay Rs.12000 (negotiable) to the family. Please suggest if anybody has any contacts.

I thank you for all you have done for our farm development, I am very happy with your labours in tamilnadu farms
keep up the good work!Mr.sijish nambiar

Thanks & Regards

Last edited:

ganapathib

Zinsha, I have stated the facts here and nothing else. Mr. Nambiar came to my farm in Nov-2014, i paid him Rs. 15000 and he agreed to supply 2 labors to me, as of today i do not have any labors deployed by Mr. Nambiar. This is the fact. Also, As Nambiar confirmed in the post above, He called me at 1:21am (even though it is by mistake). All what i say is the truth.

Zinsha, Your first posting in this website was on 03-Oct-14. in this posting you requested for labors and terms and conditions from Mr. Nambiar. On 17-Nov-14, you made a posting "a friend in need is a friend indeed", saying that you have years of Friendship with Mr. Nambiar. If you have years of friendship with Mr. Nambiar on 17-Nov-14, what is the need to ask for terms and conditions on 03-Oct-14 ? Something is not correct.

Also, why is your above posting exactly match your 01-Dec-14 posting ?

agribizns

dear nambiar,
Although the life of a person is in a land full of thorns and weeds, there is always a space in which the good seed can grow. You have to trust God only
I appreciate the way you have trained your labours and the way they are following their duty perfectly in our Chennai farm
Keep up the good work. Once again thank you for the good service and I wish the company a lot of success.
I am also planning to start following 2 type of Agri related buisiness within 3 months and we are basically from Sivaganga Dist where we have shortage of Manpower.

1). Goat Farming
2). Red Bricks.

Could you please supply for me in Contract Basic an let me know procedure for it.

Waiting for your reply to my email ID : at the earliest.

ganapathib

Friends, I have been cheated by Mr. Sijish Nambiar. You would have seen my earlier postings in this thread. Yesterday Mr. Sijish Nambiar spoke to me and told that he will not return the money i gave him (Rs. 15000). Also, he will not supply any labor to me. Please be cautious when you interact with Mr. Sijish Nambiar from GWT.

When i reviewed the postings from Mr. Sijish Nambiar, i found that there are few ids that post the same appreciation comment on Mr. Sijish Nambiar again and again. I do not find reason for someone to do this. Are these people (or dummy ids) used to create positive image on Mr. Sijish Nambiar ? Like the ids that i pointed above "agribizns", "Zinsha"..there are few more ids like this..

I will post this message across all the threads where above ids have posted appreciation message on Mr. Sijish Nambiar. My objective is to ensure no one else gets cheated like me.

Last edited:

ganapathib

Mr. Sijish Nambiar, I have not done anything incorrect here. I am not sure what case Mr. Sivakumar and Mr. Muthuswamy will log against me. They came to my farm, i gave them shelter, food, took care of them, Even took Muthuswamy to doctor when he was sick and they left as per their wish, i did not ask them to go back. Mr. Sivakumar liked his stay in our farm, but he wanted a supervisor job..

gwtindiawebs

Don't give us business pressure

we ve recruited 2 labours then why you telling "I have been cheated by Mr. Sijish Nambiar""I have been cheated by Mr. Sijish Nambiar"
you have signed 1 year agreement( 15000 divided by 12 months=rs 1250 monthly)
we have rights to entry your farm with 2 couples but we don't have staying facility..After 15 th,pongal holiday,we are seeking Local-legal authority before entrust workers to your farm and dealing their salary issues

your random complaint,every one hesitate to call us..we don't bother, being an agriculture graduate we have lot business in agri sector
100 of labours life you have spoiled now
After pongal we will visit mulbrio,....

we have stopped our other labour-service business time being to focus your farm

sijish nambiar

Last edited:

sibitv

Brilliant Sijish has started creating some fake id's and posting good about Sijish in all thread started by him. If you see the post that are positive about Sijish are posted by same id's in all threads and all these profiles are created recently (between Aug25th to Sep07 2014).. He is the person who is perfectly make use the labor problem and making money without solving the problem. People, who still have hope that sijish will solve your labour problem, can contact him and waste your time and money

ganapathib

Mr. Sijish Nambiar,

Please see the data given below. Aren't these ids (like zinsha, agribizns etc) fake ids ? Who created them ? Why are they in the business of logging labor required or great appreciation messages in your threads ? that too again and again and again.Most of their messages are only in your threads, Why ?

Please go through each of the link given below. If you observe, what happens in each of these threads is - One of these three Ids will advertise on GWT - Nostadamus or gwtindiaweb or sugithaagri. Then other ids will log "labor required" message or appreciation message on GWT. "Other ids" are -
zinsha, agribizns,jesusgoats10 , Infosisfarm , dairyfarm2015 , tnagri, wiproprem , may be few more..These ids have been created in August/Sep-2014 timeframe. These ids have not done anything other than logging the "Labor required" and 'appreciation messages on the labor service by GWT'.

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/consultancy-services/155363-agri-labour-consultancy.html

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/job-vacancies/101588-farm-labour-wanted.html

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/consultancy-services/106571-farm-financial$-production-records-farm-consultancy.html#post412369

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/consultancy-services/159201-business-partner.html#post412367

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/job-vacancies/155752-skilled-unskilled-labours.html

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/job-vacancies/106947-farm-manager-vs-agriculture-labours.html

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/consultancy-services/155365-dairy-farm-labours.html

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/consultancy-services/161072-managment-consultancy.html

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/consultancy-services/92382-labours-supervisiors.html

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/job-vacancies/150370-wanted-farm-labours.html

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/sale/57389-if-u-wand-labours.html

many more threads like these...

So, whatever Sibi says on the fake ids, isn't it correct ?

-Ganapathi Bhat.

ganapathib

Hello Sijish Nambiar,

As i confirmed to you over phone, i need one labor family (2 total labors). This is the agreement that we have signed. I do not need 2 labor families. and i do not owe any money to you or earlier labors. I have paid their salaries to them for the days they have worked (Rs. 300 per day ) and i have paid your complete one year brokerage in advance.

thanks,
-Ganapathi Bhat.

mr.Ganapathy,
we confuse now, do u wand labour family or not?

3 ids are my farm -clients/
your payment with us just rs 1250/monthly,No lakhs business,why you r fighting with labour broker?

just imagine why our worker people came back from you(remember,still pending payment with you)banyhow,we would meet in Mulleria while recruitng workers again...

you have to pay Labour salary,monthly rs 12000*10 months=rs 1,20,000*2 couples=2,40,000.
payment should not pay to GWTor Labour,

sir,we have already discussed abt ur farm,we introduce authority in Mulleria itself,they will take care our labours instead of us