Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

goat farm pvc flooring

Register

Click Here!

ajuptpm

sir am about to construct a goat shed of about 1000sqft. my question is how can i construct the floor in pvc. its merits and demerits. dealers of pvc flooring in south india.

smy82482

PVC floor will be very costly as compare to wooden and metal flooring,its an unnecessary investment.PVC,wooden and metal flooring's on elevated platforms,does the same work.If you are getting same merits ans same workings with wooden and metal flooring,than why to invest more on PVC flooring.Shed will not provide you the profit,its the goats who will provide you the returns.Beside investing o PVC flooring invest more on good type of goat breed.
Note:Construction of shed must be as per standard goat farming methods,i.e goats must be easily adjustable and gets well protected from rain in rainy season and from cold in winter season,must be well ventilated in summer.
Regards,
DR.Shaikh
www.goatfarm.co.in

vanifarms

Dear Dr.Shaikh,
I haven't seen people using metal flooring for goat shed. Interesting piece of information. I was wondering what will be the cost of such metal flooring per sqft or how it compares to wooden floors cost wise.Also it would be helpful if you can name some source.

thanks!!

Dr.Kumar
Vani Farms - India - Boer and Thalachery Goats

smy82482

I m using metal flooring for last four years.Check my sheds video which is attached below,you will know how to use it.The cost of such metal flooring is on weight.The per kg cost is same as that of per kg cost of iron in your place.
Regards,
DR.Shaikh
www.goatfarm.co.in

[video=youtube;IZtBYj5Kjm4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IZtBYj5Kjm4[/video]