Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

how to start goat farm

Register

Click Here!

ashwini25_

Sir i wanted to start goat farm at hyderabad i want to no details for starting business nd const shed nd what type of fodder shoud be given.

smy82482

You will get complete details on goat farming regarding shed, fodder, vaccinations,current expenditures,current profit rates,government subsidy and many more from our goat farm project report, which is based on our practical goat farming experience,since years. To know more about it please visit our website Osmanabadi Goat or www.goatfarm.co.in

Visit our thread- http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/goat-farming-mohsin-shaikh/160153-goat-farm-solutions.html

And

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/project-reports/84807-goat-farm-project-report.html
Regards,
DR.shaikh

kumarrames

its better to take professional training first and work with existing goat farming so that you will get better idea and experience before you start.

azimrazvi

Dear Friends,

I'm from Mumbai, Maharashtra. And I want to start goat farming in Mumbai suburb area. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

ujjwalsandeep

Hi I am Sandeep I want details info about goat farm in Badnapur Tahsil Jalna district plz give me nearby goat farm address and cell no

vmaskeyit

Hello Expert
I am Vilas Maskey From Nagpur.I have good agriculture land and i want to start goat form by Contract basis
I Need Information regarding CONTRACT GOAT COMPANY who are working in Nagpur in Maharashtra.so that i can contact him
looking for help

smy82482

Practical knowledge is totally different from theoretical knowledge in livestock farming(animal farming).In animal husbandry books only theoretical knowledge is given and not practical.The writer of animal husbandry book,never breeds goats in his life,hence the information provided in book is not 100% true and satisfactory.Information provided in lots of animal husbandry books are copied from other books.which is useless.Goat farming never been started only just by reading books.Practical knowledge is must to start is successful goat farming.
Regards,
DR.Shaikh
www.goatfarm.co.in

amansyd

I from gujarat Yes ,,, I want to start Goat farming ,,and first of all I want avail lease government land for goat sheep farming in Gujarat state ,,,before going more deep in projects report,,,if there any one here who can guide me how and where to apply for land on lease with approve project report etc,,,,