Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Goat Manure Uses

Register

Click Here!

smy82482

Goat manure contains high content of nitrogen as compare to cows,buffaloes,horses manure.This nitrogen further enhances the growth of plants and crops by nitrogen fixation,hence it increases the yield of crops at least by 20%.Due to this reason the demand for goat manure is vast in any part of the country and hence their is a hike in goat manure prices year by year.

Using goat manure in garden beds can create the optimal growing conditions for your plants. The naturally dry pellets are not only easy to collect and apply, but are less messy than many other types of manure. There are endless uses for goat manure. Goat droppings can be used in nearly any type of garden, including that of flowering plants, herbs, vegetables, and fruit trees. Goat manure can even be composted and used as mulch.Many of the fruit gardeners has noticed that after using goat manure,falling of their fruits before maturity(ripen) due to natural calamities like wind,heavy rainfall,storm etc has been decreased by 50%.
One of the most common uses for goat manure is as a fertilizer. Goat manure fertilizer can help gardeners produce healthier plants and crop yields. Goats not only produce neater pelletized droppings, but their manure doesn’t typically attract insects or burn plants as does manure from cows,buffaloes or horses. Goat manure is virtually odorless and is beneficial for the soil to maintain its PH.

This manure contains adequate amounts of the nutrients that plants need for optimal growth, especially when the goats have bed in stalls. As urine collects in goat droppings, the manure retains more nitrogen, thus increasing its fertilizing potency.
Regards,
Dr.Shaikh

prashant9

Nice information,i was looking high content of nitrogen manure for my chikoo farm.thanks for useful information it will help me a lot.
Prashant
Sapoota Farm Lmtd.

deepdeepak

Goat Manure

Can anybody let me know that whether goat manure can be used for bio gas plant?

Regards
:confused:
Deepak

Nice information,i was looking high content of nitrogen manure for my chikoo farm.thanks for useful information it will help me a lot.
Prashant
Sapoota Farm Lmtd.

smy82482

Yes goat manure can be used for bio gas plant too.Goat manure gets easily decompose and you will get continuous supply of flame(heat) generated via anaerobic process.
Regards,
DR.Shaikh