Notices

Thread: Prawn Culture in Brackish Water Land

1. #1 Prawn Culture in Brackish Water Land 

Blog Entries
    I want to start a Prawn Culture in Brackish Water Land in Maharashtra, Sindhudurga or Ratnagiri district
    Would you please like to tell me from where I will apply for government brackish water land on lease?
    Also what kind of documents will require for this project also the applicant qualification?
    a waiting for your valuable advise
    Thanks and best regards

Hello Sir,
    Please approach the fisheries department to get the knowledge of the documents to be furnished for prawn culture.

Regards
    Ashwini

Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sawantvr View Post
    I want to start a Prawn Culture in Brackish Water Land in Maharashtra, Sindhudurga or Ratnagiri district
    Would you please like to tell me from where I will apply for government brackish water land on lease?
    Also what kind of documents will require for this project also the applicant qualification?
    a waiting for your valuable advise
    Thanks and best regards
    Please contact Business Planning & Development Unit of National Institute of Research in Jute & Allied Fibre Technology ( NIRJAFT ),Kolkata.It is a type of Agribusiness Incubation Centre under ICAR ( Indian Council of Agricultural Research ) in Agriculture and Allied Technology.We are committed to offer all kind of support to entrepreneurs interested in Agricultural sector.

As a part of our service we provide technology demonstration,consultancy services,training on selected technologies , bankable project profile writing , facilitation for financial assistance from financial institutions,technical assistance from scientist of ICAR institutes and assisting in marketing of products.
    We also provide infrastructure support like office space,communication facilities , pilot plant and laboratory facilities.

For more details please visit Http://nirjaftbpd.in
    Dr.D.Nag
    CPI,ZTM_BPD UNIT,NIRJAFT,Kolkata
    ph.: +919433389579 ,email : dnag_in@yahoo.com