Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Aloevera cultivation with buy back facility/hcms

Register

Click Here!

shahsanket76

Dear Prashant,
I am farmer from Solapur. We have a farm of 10 acre with very good availability of water. I ma interested in your proposal.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

pravin82

alo vera

Mr. Prashant i own 5 acre lane at Sinner, Nashik Maharashtra where i am planning to start the ole vera farming with buy back guarantee and technical guidance. Please inform me whether we can enter into and business agreement.

Regards,
Pravin Gadakh

madhavs1

Alovera cultivation

WE CAN SUPPLY BABY ALOVERA PLANTS PER CULTIVATION.mORE DETAILS CALL ME ON 9866672765,MAIL AT madhavs1 gmail.

Regards,
Madhav

aniketsingh74

Dear Prashant,
I am from jhunjhunu . I have farm of 10 bigha with availability of water. I am interested in aloe Vera farming with buy back guarantee and technical guidance.

rathorevs

Need ALOEVERA Cultivation& Marketing details

aloe vera is the worst thing to cultivate. there is nothing like suitable condition for aloe vera. it can be grown from kashmir to kanya kumari. if you can sell finished products of aloe vera yourself into the market then only you should choose this otherwise you will repent on your decision. i suggest go for some item which is used in day today lives i.e. any fruit, vegetable, cereal , pulses, flower , oil seeds or even timber.