Notices

Thread: Government schemes for Dairy Farming

1. #1 Government schemes for Dairy Farming 

Hello friends,

I am planning to set up a dairy farm in Visakhapatnam Dt, Andhra Pradesh in about 20 acres of our own land. I am very much confused as I am unable to gather the information about Central and State Government schemes for Dairy Farming. I am in the process of talking to NABARD, but I would like to know more about Central government schemes aswell. Do any of you know details about Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY)? Please advise.

Thanks,
    Madhuri

2. #2 let me know if you get any info 

Even I am trying to get the same info for past 1 year. though NABARD guys responded positively the banks that are located locally are not willing to give loans for dairy farming in my place (near tirupati). Best of luck for you n let m eknow if you get any info reg same.

Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme

Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme is a Government of India sponsored scheme to provide financial support to entrepreneurs to start dairy and allied business. This scheme has come into effect from 1stSeptember, 2010.

Objectives

To promote setting up of modern dairy farms for the production of clean milk,

To encourage heifer calf rearing thereby conserve good breeding stock,

To bring structural changes in the unorganized sector so that initial processing of milk can be taken up at the village level itself,

To bring about up gradation of quality and traditional technology to handle milk on a commercial scale,

To generate self employment and provide infrastructure for unorganized sector.

Activities covered and indicative unit costs:

Small dairy farms: Cross bred cows, Indigenous descript breeds and Graded buffaloes (up to 10 animals): Rs.5 lakh,

Vermi-compost (with milch animals unit): Rs 20,000/-

Heifer calf rearing- upto 20 calves - Rs 4.80 lakh

Purchase of milking machines/ milk testers/ bulk milk coolers (upto 2000 liter capacity)- Rs.18 lakh

Indigenous milk products manufacturing units- upto Rs.12 lakh

Dairy product transport facilities and cold chain - Rs. 24 lakh

Cold storage for milk/ milk products: Rs. 30 lakh

Private veterinary clinic: Rs.2.4 lakh - Mobile Units, Rs.1.80 lakh - Stationary Units

Dairy parlour: Rs 56,000/-

Eligibility to get loan

Any Farmers, individual entrepreneurs, NGOs, companies, groups of unorganized and organized sector etc.

Scheme funding/ Pattern of Investment

Entrepreneur’s Contribution:10% of total outlay- minimum

Back ended capital subsidy:25% (33.33% for SC/ST beneficiaries) of total outlay, subject to a ceiling

Cold storage for milk/milk products: Rs.30 lakh.

Bank’s share:Balance portion- Minimum 40%.

Implementing Institutions: Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries, Government of India is the focal department for the scheme. NABARD is implementing this scheme through Commercial Banks, State Cooperative Banks, SLDBs Regional Rural Banks and other agencies eligible for refinance from NABARD.
    Last edited by moderator A; September 4th, 2012 at 01:09 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

4. #4 Alfalfa seed 
    Blog Entries
    Hi Everybody

Greeting for the day!!

We would like to take the opportunity & glad to introduce ourselves, Shree Vinayak Enterprise a leading Cultivator, Supplier & Exporter of Lucerne Seed(Alfalfa seed) in India.

Shree Vinayak Enterprise was incorporated aiming to supply Lucerne Grass Seed throughout the worldwide. Today we are supplying superior quality, weed free of Lucerne Seed for Hay cultivation, Horse, Cow, Buffalo,Goat, Rabbit & many other cattle's Feed cultivation as well as pharmaceutical formulation for domestic market as well as global Market.

USP: Cuscuta Free Lucerne Seed

Temperature for Sowing: below 32c

We can supply you Lucerne Grass seed as per your requirement.Kindly let me know your detail requirement.

Packaging available : 5 kg, 10 Kg & 25 kg

If you need any more information please feel free to call or write us.

Waiting for your valuable feedback.

Premium Member
    Planning documents for 2 different projects for dairy farm & milk processing operations with 3 scenarios each are available with us for your ready reference. That is,

(i) 50 cow dairy farm & 500 liter per hour milk processing plant
    (a) Combined 50-cow dairy farm + 500 lph milk processing plant
    (b) Individual 50-cow dairy farm
    (c) Individual 500 lph milk processing plant

(ii) 100 cow dairy farm & 1000 liter per hour milk processing plant
    (a) Combined 100-cow dairy farm + 1000 lph milk processing plant
    (b) Individual 100-cow dairy farm
    (c) Individual 1000 lph milk processing plant

Please go through following website:
    https://sites.google.com/site/daspro...ocessing-plant

Components of plan documents are: bankable project report, architectural layout plan, civil construction cost estimate, equipment plan, plan for setting up milk booths, legal compliances guidelines, formation of firm, etc. all in bankable format. Below the above website you will find project summary for all 6 scenarios.

While going through our website you will understand that we emphasize lot towards justification of project; rather than providing just project report.

Setting up the enterprise on earth requires few more exercises than what we are offering with above plan documents. Your advantage with these documents will be that you can set your project in motion in right direction.

We look forward for setting up venture and for serious relationship.

I am planning to set up a dairy farm in Mahbobngar Dt, village mudumala Andhra Pradesh in about 10 acres of our own land. I am very much confused as I am unable to gather the information about Central and State Government schemes for Dairy Farming. I am in the process of talking to NABARD, but I would like to know more about Central government schemes aswell. Do any of you know details about Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY)? Please advise.
    I am working in mumbai I want to go back my home pls help me in this
    Tks
    Srinivas

Hello friends,

I am planning to set up a dairy farm in Jharkhand Dt, Dhanbad in about 01 acres of our own land. I am very much confused as I am unable to gather the information about Central and State Government schemes for Dairy Farming. I am in the process of talking to NABARD, but I would like to know more about Central government schemes aswell. Do any of you know details about Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY)? Please advise.

Thanks,
    Feroz Khan Dhanbad

Hello friends,

I am planning to set up a dairy farm in Jharkhand Dt, Dhanbad in about 01 acres of our own land. I am very much confused as I am unable to gather the information about Central and State Government schemes for Dairy Farming. I am in the process of talking to NABARD, but I would like to know more about Central government schemes aswell. Do any of you know details about Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY)? Please advise.

Thanks,
    Feroz Khan Dhanbad

Hell sir i want to start a dair business .i have myown land.so how can i start ???tell me government schems

I am planning to set up a dairy farm in bhandara Dt,maharastra in about 1 acres of our own land. I am very much confused as I am unable to gather the information about Central and State Government schemes for Dairy Farming.