Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Government schemes for Dairy Farming

Register

Click Here!

madhu116

Hello friends,

I am planning to set up a dairy farm in Visakhapatnam Dt, Andhra Pradesh in about 20 acres of our own land. I am very much confused as I am unable to gather the information about Central and State Government schemes for Dairy Farming. I am in the process of talking to NABARD, but I would like to know more about Central government schemes aswell. Do any of you know details about Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY)? Please advise.

Thanks,
Madhuri

pmbreddy

let me know if you get any info

Even I am trying to get the same info for past 1 year. though NABARD guys responded positively the banks that are located locally are not willing to give loans for dairy farming in my place (near tirupati). Best of luck for you n let m eknow if you get any info reg same.

apravin

Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme

Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme is a Government of India sponsored scheme to provide financial support to entrepreneurs to start dairy and allied business. This scheme has come into effect from 1stSeptember, 2010.

Objectives

To promote setting up of modern dairy farms for the production of clean milk,

To encourage heifer calf rearing thereby conserve good breeding stock,

To bring structural changes in the unorganized sector so that initial processing of milk can be taken up at the village level itself,

To bring about up gradation of quality and traditional technology to handle milk on a commercial scale,

To generate self employment and provide infrastructure for unorganized sector.

Activities covered and indicative unit costs:

Small dairy farms: Cross bred cows, Indigenous descript breeds and Graded buffaloes (up to 10 animals): Rs.5 lakh,

Vermi-compost (with milch animals unit): Rs 20,000/-

Heifer calf rearing- upto 20 calves - Rs 4.80 lakh

Purchase of milking machines/ milk testers/ bulk milk coolers (upto 2000 liter capacity)- Rs.18 lakh

Indigenous milk products manufacturing units- upto Rs.12 lakh

Dairy product transport facilities and cold chain - Rs. 24 lakh

Cold storage for milk/ milk products: Rs. 30 lakh

Private veterinary clinic: Rs.2.4 lakh - Mobile Units, Rs.1.80 lakh - Stationary Units

Dairy parlour: Rs 56,000/-

Eligibility to get loan

Any Farmers, individual entrepreneurs, NGOs, companies, groups of unorganized and organized sector etc.

Scheme funding/ Pattern of Investment

Entrepreneur’s Contribution:10% of total outlay- minimum

Back ended capital subsidy:25% (33.33% for SC/ST beneficiaries) of total outlay, subject to a ceiling

Cold storage for milk/milk products: Rs.30 lakh.

Bank’s share:Balance portion- Minimum 40%.

Implementing Institutions: Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries, Government of India is the focal department for the scheme. NABARD is implementing this scheme through Commercial Banks, State Cooperative Banks, SLDBs Regional Rural Banks and other agencies eligible for refinance from NABARD.

Last edited by a moderator:

isabgol

Alfalfa seed

Hi Everybody

Greeting for the day!!

We would like to take the opportunity & glad to introduce ourselves, Shree Vinayak Enterprise a leading Cultivator, Supplier & Exporter of Lucerne Seed(Alfalfa seed) in India.

Shree Vinayak Enterprise was incorporated aiming to supply Lucerne Grass Seed throughout the worldwide. Today we are supplying superior quality, weed free of Lucerne Seed for Hay cultivation, Horse, Cow, Buffalo,Goat, Rabbit & many other cattle's Feed cultivation as well as pharmaceutical formulation for domestic market as well as global Market.

USP: Cuscuta Free Lucerne Seed

Temperature for Sowing: below 32°c

We can supply you Lucerne Grass seed as per your requirement.Kindly let me know your detail requirement.

Packaging available : 5 kg, 10 Kg & 25 kg

If you need any more information please feel free to call or write us.

Waiting for your valuable feedback.

bawdkarfarm

I am planning to set up a dairy farm in Mahbobngar Dt, village mudumala Andhra Pradesh in about 10 acres of our own land. I am very much confused as I am unable to gather the information about Central and State Government schemes for Dairy Farming. I am in the process of talking to NABARD, but I would like to know more about Central government schemes aswell. Do any of you know details about Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY)? Please advise.
I am working in mumbai I want to go back my home pls help me in this
Tks
Srinivas

khan_zoref

Hello friends,

I am planning to set up a dairy farm in Jharkhand Dt, Dhanbad in about 01 acres of our own land. I am very much confused as I am unable to gather the information about Central and State Government schemes for Dairy Farming. I am in the process of talking to NABARD, but I would like to know more about Central government schemes aswell. Do any of you know details about Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY)? Please advise.

Thanks,
Feroz Khan Dhanbad

khan_zoref

Hello friends,

I am planning to set up a dairy farm in Jharkhand Dt, Dhanbad in about 01 acres of our own land. I am very much confused as I am unable to gather the information about Central and State Government schemes for Dairy Farming. I am in the process of talking to NABARD, but I would like to know more about Central government schemes aswell. Do any of you know details about Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY)? Please advise.

Thanks,
Feroz Khan Dhanbad

ppalhat

Hell sir i want to start a dair business .i have myown land.so how can i start ???tell me government schems

nrupendra

I am planning to set up a dairy farm in bhandara Dt,maharastra in about 1 acres of our own land. I am very much confused as I am unable to gather the information about Central and State Government schemes for Dairy Farming.

basavarajd

Hi I want to start a dairy in 5 acre land at haveri dist, karnataka please help me is it available government subsidy and in 5 acre land how much cow & buffalo are best for started a dairy.

krishna chandra

Hai friends I am planning to set up a dairy farm in Parvatipuram Dt, vizainagaram in about 5 acres of our own land. I am very much confused as I am unable to gather the information about Central and State Government schemes for Dairy Farming. Anyone else to dairy forming please tell me. . Thank you
Ravi Kumar

pgmkredy

Dairy farm experiences

I am Murali Krishna Reddy , by profession an engineer , but heart am a framer . I Started my Dairy farm in 2013 Jan , in Andhra Pradesh with 20 buff & calf, here are the areas i could have improved so please start counting on my experiences and follow your dream, Now i am living in new york so may not able to give sugesstions over phone so pleas email me for any info( muralikrishnareddy.pg@gmail.com, but please don't send me junk)

1. Minimum expense should be made in infrastartucture for first two years
2. Herd must have male buffalo. Must buy all animals from local markets for first few years of farming, No animal should milked manually.
3. Should have been good i had used the same time that was spent on trying for loans & subsidies for my dairy farming practices.
4 Concrete food should be produced in farm.
5.Farming should be done along with Dairy farm.( Should use our manure as fertilizer and start selling produce by tagging as organic).

Thanks,
Murali

giri19kumar

NEED TO dAILRY FARM EQUEPMENTS DETAILS

I am Murali Krishna Reddy , by profession an engineer , but heart am a framer . I Started my Dairy farm in 2013 Jan , in Andhra Pradesh with 20 buff & calf, here are the areas i could have improved so please start counting on my experiences and follow your dream, Now i am living in new york so may not able to give sugesstions over phone so pleas email me for any info( muralikrishnareddy.pg@gmail.com, but please don't send me junk)

1. Minimum expense should be made in infrastartucture for first two years
2. Herd must have male buffalo. Must buy all animals from local markets for first few years of farming, No animal should milked manually.
3. Should have been good i had used the same time that was spent on trying for loans & subsidies for my dairy farming practices.
4 Concrete food should be produced in farm.
5.Farming should be done along with Dairy farm.( Should use our manure as fertilizer and start selling produce by tagging as organic).

Thanks,
Murali
Dear Sir

I am giri from amalapuram East godavaari dt . i would like to start dailry from can send to me your inputs and i would like to purchange milking maichane ple s send to details of best mechenies avb in the AP
Regards
GIRIKUMAR

aksharambs

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
Greetings for the day !!!

Bankable Business Plans cum Project Reports for - Dairy Farm, Food & Beverage, Dairy, Bakery, Confectionary, Agriculture, Biotechnology,and Healthcare IT domain.
Also get complete start up consultation to set up your dream business.

We can you provide "Complete, Customized and Detailed Bankable Business Plan cum Project Report with the information of different subsidies & schemes. The plan would cover feasibility and market study as well.

(The capacity and cost can be modified as per requirement.)

The Plan would be Customized, Comprehensive, Detailed, Innovative, Bankable and affordable that reflects you, your idea and your future.
We don’t use ready to go templates to design your business plan because we understand that every business and its market differs from its nature, mode of operations, investments, demographics and certainly all micro & macro affecting business factors.
Our each and every plan is meticulously crafted, analysed & validated by the professional experts of business planning and that is why it takes nearly 10 working days to reach you.

Features of plan:-

• The plan would serve purpose of fund raising and will be guideline doc for rest of the years as well.
• Detailed Financial Projections & Calculations – 3 Yrs/5Yrs
• Systematic Sales & Marketing Plan
• Registration and Legal information related to project set up
• QC & QA – Test, Process, equipments details (Lab Plan)
• Strategic Portfolio
• Includes details of schemes & subsidy
• Trusted Business Contact details – for each major needs (Like – for machinery, legal, furniture, employee, web etc)

At the outset, we would like to append the products and services we offer.

We MBS are providing ‘One Stop Complete Business Consultation” for budding entrepreneurs in Food, Dairy, Bakery, Confectionary, Agriculture, Biotechnology and Healthcare IT Sectors only.

1. SERVICES WE OFFER:-
Complete start up Business Solutions: (Includes)

• Initial Consulting Solutions
• Business Conceptualization Solutions
• Business Planning Solutions
• Registration & Legal Solutions
• Financial Assistance
• Infrastructural Assistance
• Product And Process Optimization Solutions
• Mecha-Structuaral Solutions (Machinery)
• Vendor Development Solutions
• Marketing & Sales Solutions
• Web & IT Solutions

PRODUCTS WE OFFER:-
• Bankable Business Plan cum Project Reports (Ask for more details, if needed)
• Market Research Reports
• Subsidy Reports
• Business Feasibility Reports

Let us know your detailed requirement, we shall consult you from planning to execution.

Thanks & Regards
Meticulous Business Solutions
+91 992 167 1369
Meticulous
info@meticulousbizsol.com

nagagurram

Need Contact Details

Hi,

I am planning to start a dairy farm very soon.

Please share your contact details on my E-Mail ID: nagagurram@gmail.com

I will contact you to order some of your products.

Thank you,
Nagaraju

Hi Everybody

Greeting for the day!!

We would like to take the opportunity & glad to introduce ourselves, Shree Vinayak Enterprise a leading Cultivator, Supplier & Exporter of Lucerne Seed(Alfalfa seed) in India.

Shree Vinayak Enterprise was incorporated aiming to supply Lucerne Grass Seed throughout the worldwide. Today we are supplying superior quality, weed free of Lucerne Seed for Hay cultivation, Horse, Cow, Buffalo,Goat, Rabbit & many other cattle's Feed cultivation as well as pharmaceutical formulation for domestic market as well as global Market.

USP: Cuscuta Free Lucerne Seed

Temperature for Sowing: below 32°c

We can supply you Lucerne Grass seed as per your requirement.Kindly let me know your detail requirement.

Packaging available : 5 kg, 10 Kg & 25 kg

If you need any more information please feel free to call or write us.

Waiting for your valuable feedback.

aksharambs

Dear All

For the complete information, guidance and startup consultation to start dairy farm/dairy/milk processing unit. Please contact us.

BANKABLE BUSINESS PLAN CUM PROJECT REPORT

We do provide the "Complete, Customized and Detailed Bankable Business Plan cum Project Report with the information of different subsidies & schemes. The capacity and cost can be modified as per requirement. The Plan would be completely Customized, Comprehensive, Detailed, Innovative, Bankable and affordable that reflects you, your idea and your future. We don’t use ready to go templates to design your business plan because we understand that every business and its market differs from its nature, mode of operations, investments, demographics and certainly all micro & macro affecting business factors. Our each and every plan is meticulously crafted, analysed & validated by the professional experts of business planning and that is why it takes nearly 10 working days to reach you.

o Features of plan:-

 The plan would serve purpose of fund raising and will be guideline doc for rest of the years as well.
 Detailed Financial Projections & Calculations – 3 Yrs/5Yrs
 Systematic Sales & Marketing Plan
 Registration and Legal information related to project set up
 Strategic Portfolio
 Includes details of schemes & subsidy
 Trusted Business Contact details – for each major needs (Like – for machinery, legal, furniture, employee, web etc)

For more Deails contact us at
Meticulous Business Solutions
+91 992 167 1369
Meticulous
info@meticulousbizsol.com

sangamesh de

Even I am trying to get the same info for past 1 year. though NABARD guys responded positively the banks that are located locally are not willing to give loans for dairy farming in my place (near madak dist). Best of luck for you n let m eknow if you get any info reg same.

raghu071727

JOINT VENTURE / RENT-DAIRY FARM / POULTRY FARM- Bangalore Rural
CALL: 9900372432/ Email:raghu071727@gmail.com

COWS FOR SALES: Jersey/HF High Milk Yielding Cows.
WANTED AGRICULTURE LABOURS (Family Preferred), Good Salary with Accommodation.

DAIRY FARM: Dairy Shed, Land for Cow Grazing and Growing Grass with 15 Jersey/HF Cows
BOILER POULTRY FARM: with 30,000 Birds Capacity
LAYER POULTRY FARM: with 25,000 Birds Capacity
AGRICULTURE LAND: Land Available for Agriculture Activity (Short Term Crops Only)

WATER: Bore Available
ELECTRICITY: KEB Connection
Labour Quarters Available
LOCATION: Hulikunte Village, DODDABELAVANGALA, Doddaballapur –Tumkur Road, Bangalore Rural
LAND MARK: Near DABASPET/ Thyamagondlu/ Muddenahalli Railway Gate.
Brokers /Agent/Contractors Welcome

Warm Regards
Raghu Rangaswamy
974 360 5 888