Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

want to open a new dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

jhorar

hello i am ajay from sirsa distic haryana, i want to open a new dairy farm with 10 hf pure bread cows,i am new in this sector,so please give me suggestion for these questhion 1-from where i can get pure hf cows in haryana & what will be the cost for these cows (milk rang 20 to 30 liter/day/cow) ,2-how much land suficient for cow shed, feed store &green fooder for 10 cows, 3-what will be the projected cost for 10 cows for whole project, 4-how much i can get loan from bank for this project , please send your suggestion or contect me ,

Last edited by a moderator:

srifarms

loan for dairy

iam assistant manager in pandyan grama bank in tamilnadu.for dairy projects there is a loan with 25% of project cost issued by NABARD under DEDS(dairy enterprenur developent scheme)for raising dairy unit of 10 cows.following is the plan
project cost:5lakhs
margin by applicant:50000/-
bank loan:450000
in this scheme you wil receive loan in two stages(5+5)cows
in first stage release u wil get3.25lakh for buliding a shed and to purchase 5 cows
after six month u wil receive another 1.25 lakhs.
the main avantage is u wil receive 25% of the project cost as subsidy for sc/st it is 33%.interest rate 12.5% compound half yearly
this is backend subsidy that is u wil recive subsidy after prompt repayement of loan
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
for more info u go through the above link visit any nearby regional rural bank in your loacality
all the best for your project

jhorar

thanx manager saheb for your suggesthion, i want more information on this project,if u have more information about this project, u can suggest

sasiraam

dairy forming assistance for nabard area coverage-reg,

Dear Sir,

I read your message from the web.i need assistace from you sir, i have alreday gone to bank with project report but, the official refusining my loan report.i have fuilfil your below mensioned terms in the NABARD . kindly guide me My Name is
if you have help me i ll start the projet immediatly.

Thanks & Regards
A.Muthuraman.

assistant manager in pandyan grama bank in tamilnadu.for dairy projects there is a loan with 25% of project cost issued by NABARD under DEDS(dairy enterprenur developent scheme)for raising dairy unit of 10 cows.following is the plan
in first stage release u wil get3.25lakh for buliding a shed and to purchase 5 cows
the main avantage is u wil receive 25% of the project cost as subsidy for sc/st it is 33%.interest rate 12.5% compound half yearly
this is backend subsidy that is u wil recive subsidy after prompt repayement of loan
for more info u go through the above link visit any nearby regional rural bank in your loacality

I want to start Dairy farm with 50 cattles

I want to start dairy farm in Hyderabad surroundings 50 cattles would like to know the process for getting loan and subsidy from Nabard and also process for applying the loan and siurcing the cattles etc...

please reply are get in touch with me...

raj598

I want to start dairy farm in Hyderabad surroundings 50 cattles would like to know the process for getting loan and subsidy from Nabard and also process for applying the loan and siurcing the cattles etc...

please reply are get in touch with me...
Ajay,
Please send your phone number or email id.I am planning same.

greengo

Details on loan

Sir

i also have plans to start a dairy and your info proved to be very useful. If possible please send details of the scheme to my mail
regards

sathya

iam assistant manager in pandyan grama bank in tamilnadu.for dairy projects there is a loan with 25% of project cost issued by nabard under deds(dairy enterprenur developent scheme)for raising dairy unit of 10 cows.following is the plan
The main avantage is u wil receive 25% of the project cost as subsidy for sc/st it is 33%.interest rate 12.5% compound half yearly
national bank for agriculture and rural development

nrbabu

to open a emu forming

Hi
Am Ravindra and am interesting to start an emu form ,pls let me know any financier to help the same ,and the financier will get back the total investment return after the bank lone approved on the started form for the same the financier will be the partner for life time with good understanding .

Thanks
Ravindra

bhavisya

I want to know about opening of new dairy farm an d loan facility

hello i am Rakesh Kumar from Rewari distic haryana, i want to open a new dairy farm with 10 hf pure bread cows,i am new in this sector,so please give me suggestion for these question 1-from where i can get pure hf cows in Haryana & what will be the cost for these cows (milk rang 20 to 30 liter/day/cow) ,2-how much land sufficient for cow shed, feed store & green fooder for 10 cows, 3-what will be the projected cost for 10 cows for whole project, 4-how much i can get loan from bank for this project , please send your suggestion or contact me

karunakar121

hi iam karunakar want to start a new dairyform.presently i have a 50000/- but i need loan from bank/nabard.pls tell me the procedure about that.i have 4 acres of land.

ksan123

hi i m kalaiarasan from pondicherry, i m selling cattle feed such as beer waste, beer pottu, spent malt, bear malt (which is consisting veet, maize, parley and etc...) in terms of ton in anywhere in tamil nadu....

kindly make a call to this no: 9786348346, 8807262941....

Dear Sir,

I read your message from the web.i need assistace from you sir, i have alreday gone to bank with project report but, the official refusining my loan report.i have fuilfil your below mensioned terms in the NABARD . kindly guide me My Name is
if you have help me i ll start the projet immediatly.

Thanks & Regards
A.Muthuraman.

assistant manager in pandyan grama bank in tamilnadu.for dairy projects there is a loan with 25% of project cost issued by NABARD under DEDS(dairy enterprenur developent scheme)for raising dairy unit of 10 cows.following is the plan
Sir

i also have plans to start a dairy and your info proved to be very useful. If possible please send details of the scheme to my mail
regards

sathya

karvesh_2007

Want to start dairy farm with 50 cows and 10 baffaloes, I am new in this business, please let us know training center from where I can get practical training Delhi NCR as well as please let us know about laon procedures to get loan for farm and what document require for loan and tell us the name of bank who providing loans for dairy farm

kumar96

bro i want the same information( i want to open a new dairy farm with 10 hf pure bread cows,i am new in this sector,so please give me suggestion for these questhion 1-from where i can get pure hf cows in ap & what will be the cost for these cows (milk rang 20 to 30 liter/day/cow) ,2-how much land suficient for cow shed, feed store &green fooder for 10 cows, 3-what will be the projected cost for 10 cows for whole project, 4-how much i can get loan from bank for this project) about to open a new dairy so pls send me your suggestion or send the mail