Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

drumstick veriety

Register

Click Here!

manish25

Dear sir ;
I,want to where i,can get PKM 2 , kokan ruchira ,pkm1 , rohit 1 veriety

thanks ,

Last edited by a moderator:

padmanabhan_ganesan

Dear manish25,

If you are sure you want to go for Drumsticks, please go for PAVM variety. It is the best in terms of longevity and profits.

You can search for PAVM in Google or let me know by Private Mail. I can give the contact numbers.

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan

Dear sir ;
I,want to where i,can get PKM 2 , kokan ruchira ,pkm1 , rohit 1 veriety

thanks ,

manish25

drumstick verety

dear padmanabhan_ganeshan
what is mean by PAVM .pl.give me the detail , I,search on google but unfortunately i cant . pl. give me detail.

thanking you.
manish

padmanabhan_ganesan

Dear manish25,

I have got the information below from Google.

Courtesy - The Hindu
New drumstick variety

Is there any moringa (drumstick) tree variety which bears all through the year? If any such variety is available kindly guide me as to whom should I contact.

S. Peethambaram

Kasaragod, Kerala

You can contact a farmer named . Mr. Alagarsamy has developed a new drought tolerant moringa tree variety named PAVM. A number of farmers in Dindigul have started planting this new variety as it fetches them a better price. The trees starts yielding from 5 – 6th month of planting and yield throughout the year.

Last edited by a moderator:

nandajk

PAVM Variety detail

I saw address in a "Simpila Thottam Podu"

Dr. Alagarswamy,
52 South Street,
Pallipattu Post,
dindigul,
TamilNadu,
Cell Phone : 9865345911

Dear manish25,

I have got the information below from Google.

Courtesy - The Hindu
New drumstick variety

Is there any moringa (drumstick) tree variety which bears all through the year? If any such variety is available kindly guide me as to whom should I contact.

S. Peethambaram

Kasaragod, Kerala

You can contact a farmer named . Mr. Alagarsamy has developed a new drought tolerant moringa tree variety named PAVM. A number of farmers in Dindigul have started planting this new variety as it fetches them a better price. The trees starts yielding from 5 – 6th month of planting and yield throughout the year.

prasad86

Rohit-1
Rohit 1 is Selection variety of Drumstick evolved by progressive farmer Mr. Balasaheb Marale (At Post-Shaha, Tal-Sinnar, Dist - Nashik). He visited number of drumstick farms located in different states of India, from these farms he brought 18 varieties and planted on his farm in 1999. He observed these plants for about 5 years. He studied different characteristic of drumstick i.e. flowering season fertilizer application, water requirement, fruit set, taste, size, weight & yield.

Through this search he had selected few plants of having special characteristics, which are demands in India & abroad market.

Characteristics of Rohit
*First yield starts in 4 to 6 months after plantation & gives commercial yield upto 10 Years. (Per year two seasons).
Bears are dark green in color, 45 to 60 cm in length, pulp is soft & testy, keeping quality is very good.

*From a single plant one can get 40-135 drumsticks of about 3 to 10 kg.
*A Five years plant gives 585 to 650 drumsticks of about 45 to 50 kg per year.
*From 1 acre irrigated and well-drained soil type, one can obtain 7 to 12 tonnes yield.
Yield and quality of drumstick is depend on climate, soil type, irrigation facility and spacing and market rates are depend quality* & demand in market.

manojsinghchandel

Check with them:

1) Gujarat Seeds Company - +(91)-9426042797
+(91)-9825250036

2) Fortune Seeds, Odisha - 08042904346

3) Genius nature herbs, Tamilnadu - +91 9840079240

Regards