Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

NABARD subsidy

Register

Click Here!

vib_rana

Hello All,

I am bit confused on the subsidy part. Suppose I need a loan of Rs. 10 lakh. 1 Lakh is presented by me as 10% margin. Now on the rest 90% ( 9 laks) there is a subsidy of 50%. So will this subsidy means that I will have to pay only 50% of money back as a loan money that is 4.5 lkh or it means the rest 4.5 lk would be interest free please help me in this. :confused:

me too have the same doubt.
i think they will provide loan of rs 9 lakhs for 1 year period and with in that period you have to pay 4.5 lakhs i think.not sure of it.

ag_aman2004

Hi all,

After all your loan installment paid with your bank, the bank will raise a note to NABARD to get the subsidy approval. The subsidy amount will be credited to your account after NABARD approval

Regards
Amanullah Ag

Last edited:

mohan63

After all your loan installment paid with your bank, the bank will raise a note to NABARD to get the subsidy approval. The subsidy amount will be credited to your account after NABARD approval

Regards
Amanullah Ag
which projects is eligible for 50% subsidy please inform

kairalidairy

Dear All,
From where you all got this information that you will get 50% subsidy or any Loan form NABARD. When i last contacted the NABARD office Kerala they said they have 1.25 Lacs subsidy max. for those who have 10 Cows if anything more than this 10 also will get same amount only 1.25L maximum as it is the ceiling.

agrogreens

Subsidy

Subsidy means that u do not have to pay back the subsidy amount. This is offered by the govt. To encourage people to take up that activity in which subsidy is offered.

nandana

Dear friends,
Please do not misunderstand the subsidy part by the NABARD. NABARD is refinancing agency, they will neither grant loan nor refund the subsidy part to any of the farmers.they will do only back end subsidy. Once u r loan is cleared it will refund or adjusted to rest of the loan amount. As per circular they have some prescribed components under Dairy entrepreneurship Development scheme of Govt. of India.Accordingly only subsidy will be allowed.
1. Establishment of Dairy units up to 10 cows loan up to 5 lakhs and subsidy 25% maximum Rs.1.25 lakhs
2.Rearing of heifers 20 calfs 4.80 lakhs 25% subsidy maximum 1.20 lakhs
3.Purchase of milking machine bulk coolers 18 lakhs 25% subsidy maximum 4.50 lakhs
4.purchasing of Dairy processing equipments 12 lakhs 25% subsidy maximum 3.00 lakhs
5.Establishment of Dairy product transportation 24 lakhs 25% subsidy maximum 6.00 lakhs
6.cold storage facility up to 30 lakhs 25% subsidy maximum 7.50 lakhs
etc.

Go through this circular and work out accordingly.

Last edited:

a deepti

Hi,
The NABARD subsidy is in different % for different project. If u r deal in 50% project. Then the 50% subsidy will be on the total project cost. That will come just after ur project finalisation and when bank submite all subsidy form to the NABARD. The term loan installament will be on ur total loan amount. Bank will take its full installement with interest. When ur loan will be finallised with total subsidy, then bank will adjust ur subsidy amount in the loan.

simonj

hello there

Nice post!Let me share something too!Nowadays,people do encountered some problem.Some student says,how will I pay for university? How much of my cash should I save? These are concerns being pondered by Generation Z. That designation covers young people from 13 to 22 year of age. According to a brand new study, they are displaying a financial concern and knowledge beyond what their mothers and fathers did at their age. Article source: look from our own internet site!