Notices
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Organic fertilizer at ur doorstep

1. #1 Organic fertilizer at ur doorstep 

Hello
    I am a B.Pharma graduate then also i am in organic fertilizer business,
    i have agency of organic liquid fertilizers of NPK ALL RANGE from UREA TO DAP TO STICKER, PESTICIDE AND EVERYTHING FULLY ORGANIC, THE RESULT ARE MARVELLOUS AS IT IS TRIED IN MY FARM AND ALSO TO 1000 ACRE IN OUR BELT. IF WANT INFORMATION PLEASE contact
    Last edited by moderator A; February 16th, 2012 at 12:39 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

2. #2 information 

pl send information on all your organic products

3. #3 full details please 

hi i am very intrested in organic fertilizer please send full details of product to my mail id
    thanking you,
    Naveen G
    Last edited by moderator A; February 20th, 2012 at 01:42 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by swapnil_dhonde View Post
    Hello
    I am a B.Pharma graduate then also i am in organic fertilizer business,
    i have agency of organic liquid fertilizers of NPK ALL RANGE from UREA TO DAP TO STICKER, PESTICIDE AND EVERYTHING FULLY ORGANIC, THE RESULT ARE MARVELLOUS AS IT IS TRIED IN MY FARM AND ALSO TO 1000 ACRE IN OUR BELT. IF WANT INFORMATION PLEASE contact
    Hai pls send me details about organic farming for Coconut trees and how to buy.
    Last edited by moderator A; February 23rd, 2012 at 02:35 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Pl send complete details of your product. Organic Fertilizer. Where you are located. I am calling from Bangalore.

Regards

Ganesh.S

please send full details about your organic fertilizers. Where you are located, I am from Bangalore.

Regards

7. #7 Organic fert.Detail 

Pls.Send info.About Your Organic Fert.Product.
    Last edited by moderator A; February 23rd, 2012 at 02:35 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

8. #8 Organic Fertilizers 

Pl send complete details of your product. Organic Fertilizer. Where you are located. I am calling from Bangalore.

Regards

9. #9 Interested 

Hello m interested in organic fertilizer ! Vikasjain1050@ gmail.com , let me know ur details n organic fertilizer

10. #10 Organic Fertilizers 

Pl send complete details of your product. Organic Fertilizer. Where you are located. I am calling from Hyderabad,AP.

Regards
    krishna
    Last edited by moderator A; February 23rd, 2012 at 02:36 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast