Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register

Click Here!

ittofarm

Hi I am kumar from tanjore, tamilnadu. I want to start dairy farm with a capacity of producing 100 litres per day initially. Later I want to develop the farm up to 500 litres per day. But the main problem here is to selling all those milk. I plan to sell all the milk only to milk cooperative societies since I dont have good marketing facilities. Anybody please help to contact cooperative society and guide me to how to have tie up with cooperative societies? Please Help

Last edited:

shankarsiva

Hello Kumar,
Check for Hatsun/Arokiya. Recently they have opened a plant in Orathanadu near Tanjore. So collection centers should be available in and around Tanjore. The co-operative societies don't bother about the quality of the milk and give a standard price for the quantity. Hatsun pay's by the Fat content and hance you should get good price. But Best is always self marketing. Check if you can tie up with any hotel or tea shops. Milk is always in good demand and people will be ready to buy when the quality is good.

ittofarm

Can any one please help me how to approach cooperative societies?

Sir, Please help me how to approach the cooperative societies in tanjore? I am ready to sell 100 litres of milk per day

vijayj83

Call me Kumar. from vijay,Thanjavur for milk selling

Hi I am kumar from tanjore, tamilnadu. I want to start dairy farm with a capacity of producing 100 litres per day initially. Later I want to develop the farm up to 500 litres per day. But the main problem here is to selling all those milk. I plan to sell all the milk only to milk cooperative societies since I dont have good marketing facilities. Anybody please help to contact cooperative society and guide me to how to have tie up with cooperative societies? Please Help

Hi Kumar,
Im vijay from Thanjavur. i would like to Buy Milk from u. kindly contact me

where are u in Thanjavur District?
Expecting a quick action from u.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay

Last edited by a moderator:

I want to start an dairy with 15 cows I can keep 8 lakhs and I want loan of 5 lakhs . Will aarokya give the loan and take milk from me I can supply 1oo lit daily

dineshbabu

Hi Kumar,
I am just curious, have you started your farm? I am planning to start, so if you have farm can i have a quick visit to your farm?

sachin08091988

I want to start an dairy with 15 cows I can keep 8 lakhs and I want loan of 5 lakhs . Will aarokya give the loan and take milk from me I can supply 1oo lit daily
DEAR BROTHER

HOW TO TIE UP WITH AROKYA TO SELL MILK PLEASE GIVE ME A ADVICE,

U MENTIONED ABOUT "Will aarokya give the loan and take milk"

HOW? KINDLY ADVICE ME THE PROCESS ABOUT LOAN AND HOW TO TIE UP

MY MAIL ID SACHIN821SD@GMAIL.COM

THANKS BROTHER,

SACHIN R

liza12

Socialwork

TV Media - a lot of the news broadcasts about TV are usually fresh or perhaps recently took place. Television sites are thus keen with all the latest happenings in the neighborhood or region. They have even contacts inside of police stations in order to dig the particular records of those people who are subjects of these news. watchnews.us With the aid of the world wide web, quality consulting companies are much simpler to find across the world. The world wide web proves substantially useful being a connection platform to get these more compact, specialized contacting firms. Whichever your will need, be that financial credit reporting, sales support, IT, money raising, hr, consultservices.us But the particular credit status with the tenant just isn't enough; the tenant can be an anti- sociable or could be engaged in a few illegal procedures. In these kinds of cases you could have to face several problems, therefore it is always advisable to look for safer means of picking tenants to your property just like the tenant locate only companies. onlyservices.us For the a lot of the services, in case you are a totally free account case, you wouldn't normally access live e mail help, for instance phone or perhaps live talk support. Online "self help" modules usually are your most suitable choice. But many of these service suppliers also give you an substitute for speak to them by means of email, originalservices.us Morbid obesity can be a condition which is described as being 100lbs. or maybe more above best weight, or creating a Body Size Index (BMI) corresponding to or higher than 30. Being over weight alone sets one with a much better risk of experiencing a variety of several some other metabolic factors for instance having large blood strain, being insulin immune, polyservices.us Keeping healthful brakes within your car commences with preserving your braking mechanism fluid clear and without any moisture. The fluid has to be replaced every couple of years or twenty four, 000 a long way as advised. The smooth runs through what exactly is called braking mechanism lines. servicesinfo.us SaaS initially endured low velocity communications back links and difficult to rely on connectivity in which hampered the ability to become viable substitute for local pc applications. Organisations shortly found in which their productiveness was very sensitive for the availability fastestserviceever.com The Yoga machines are only in Yoga studios and you may often do entire body workouts to them in a tiny group or perhaps larger party setting dependent how your neighborhood Pilates studio is defined up. Any revolutionary fresh technique referred to as Easy Moving. serviceeverybody.com I know you might have all noticed those secure boxes in which Realtors utilize so residence buyers and also their real estate agents can get access to a house which is for selling. I bought this place on Amazon online marketplace but I know they can be obtained most just about everywhere. ServicesAccessible.com As any logical file format to these kinds of buoyancy, Travel Guides demonstrate a regular rising to go online and in the act fulfilling the wants of the particular niche viewers. Both standard print brands along with purely cyber agencies are slogging mytravelguide.us Travel Agents have become more any counselor and also an adviser so they really are today called Vacation Professionals or perhaps Travel Consultant. Even the particular travel market is hoping to get away from while using the term "travel agent". mrtravel.us Discovery India can be heavenly together with Luxury trips India made available from tour workers which enable you to get comfort and also enjoyment with fair rates. India Trips are thought as operators coping in trips and supplying best regarding travel connected services to be able to tourists. luxurytour.us Choose a tiny group excursion which covers the majority of things you desire to see to check out the value. Compare several similar trips (sometimes they may be identical) coming from different excursion companies, with what they each have to offer, grouptour.us With great britain strategically positioned for your business traveller around the western side of The european union, London can be a global center for flights, providing quick access to where you live now Europe, and any stepping natural stone to the usa. Primarily dished up by several airports drtravel.us Bringing any travel adaptor anywhere just isn't much of your problem regarding travelers because they're small and extremely handy. It is possible to place it in the small area of your luggage plus it can't help make any significant difference in the particular weight of one's baggage. abouttravel.us Who actually Makes Money in Online Vacation. The facts are that you can not really make big money reselling some other businesses vacation products. This assertion is directed on the home-based vacation agent industry. Yes, its easy to begin with as any home-based vacation agent as well as the online vacation agencies provides. travelerguru.us Plan. Before going on a vacation, plan that first. Make a great itinerary to your trip, or no less than a difficult outline of everything you plan to accomplish in the spot you're planning to visit. For your adventurous types on the market that can counter this with all the idea the best vacation travel101.us There are variety of travel places which are notable for their natural splendor and exceptional atmosphere. A number of the top vacation destinations these days are thus beautiful which you cannot manage to overlook them. Singapore toptravelers.us Fundamentally, in order becoming a certified vacation agent using this company you should pay to your ITAP credit card (Self-sufficient Travel Realtor Program) and join some supplier options. What exactly is the quick cost? protraveler.us Nonetheless, in this kind of short time I identified myself able to settle all our own debts, along with being capable of buy a fresh car regarding cash. This might have recently been impossible to accomplish, had My partner and i been working in britain and not necessarily overseas. TravelFlew.com