Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need hybrid variety of coconut tree

Register

Click Here!

sethu99100

Hi All

I NEED HYBRID VARIETY OF COCONUT TREE for 1 ache of land ,kindly advise me where i can get.

SETHU

Last edited by a moderator:

sunilyb

Short coconut trees

Hi Ashwini,

I am also looking for coconut trees(Short).

My native is Bijapur, state:Karnatka and also interested to know the cultivation duration.Planning to plantation for half acre.

Thanks,
Sunil

swameeya_vj

you go to coconut board in karnataka

your requirement coconut verity under this address condact
Director,
Regional Office,
Coconut Development Board,
Hulimavu, Bannerghatta Road
(Beside Horticulture Farm,
Govt. of Karnataka),

Karnataka.

shanmuga06

Hibreed coconut seedlings

We are having the recent variety of coconut DxT Raamganga with somany salient features like very short in height ,raamganga coconuts can be used for tender coconuts aswellas matured coconuts.the content of the will be minimum 600 ml and maximum 750 ml 9subject to the soil ,climate ,irrigation & care).the yield pattern will be minimum 225 nuts & maximum 250 nuts per tree per year .

For more details plz contact us:

a Sivakumar

sivasp

Hello,

If one is interested in Hybrid, please visit the farm and then book for hybrid. One that i know is Deejay farm.

If one is interested in good Tall, Tiptur (Karnataka) variety may consider. I have recently planted this particular variety. I would strongly recommend you to visit the farm and see how the nuts are chosen for seedling. The nuts must be collected from a good mother plant for seedling. Otherwise, one would be wasting 5years from the day he / she plants.

Thank you.

with regards
Siva.

shanmuga06

Tiptur (TxD) tall coconut cultivation

The tiptur coconut seedlings are good one variety among all tall varieties .In future the harvesting problem will arise because its a tall one and maitaining the tree crown.So you can opt for DxT varieties good in respect.we are having DxT Raamganga coconut seedlings having somany salient features like hiyield i.e minimum 225 maximum 250 nuts per tree per year.More water content i.e minimum 600 ml maximum 750 ml (subject to the irrigation ,fertigation ,climate ,soil condtion and care).The raamganga coconut tree will very very short while comparing with other DxT varieties .So its very easy to harvest and maintainence with less labours.

a Sivakumar

citi143

hybrid coconuts

Dear sivakumar,

i need 300 ramangaga coconut trees can you please send me the price of each plant and age and please send your address

We are having the recent variety of coconut DxT Raamganga with somany salient features like very short in height ,raamganga coconuts can be used for tender coconuts aswellas matured coconuts.the content of the will be minimum 600 ml and maximum 750 ml 9subject to the soil ,climate ,irrigation & care).the yield pattern will be minimum 225 nuts & maximum 250 nuts per tree per year .

a Sivakumar

amit2013

The tiptur coconut seedlings are good one variety among all tall varieties .In future the harvesting problem will arise because its a tall one and maitaining the tree crown.So you can opt for DxT varieties good in respect.we are having DxT Raamganga coconut seedlings having somany salient features like hiyield i.e minimum 225 maximum 250 nuts per tree per year.More water content i.e minimum 600 ml maximum 750 ml (subject to the irrigation ,fertigation ,climate ,soil condtion and care).The raamganga coconut tree will very very short while comparing with other DxT varieties .So its very easy to harvest and maintainence with less labours.

a Sivakumar
Hi Sivakumar ,

I am pretty new to this site and this topic. I am from West Bengal . So can this variety be viable to me ? I am looking for 180-200 seedlings.

Also I would like to know the following

1. Time taken by this variety to crop after plantation.
2. Average nuts per year per tree.
3. Is it a dwarf variety ?
4. What is the average lifespan for these trees.

Kind Regards

Amit

sulzer

coconut seedlings

kindly quote the price for 500 nos of hybrid coconut seedlings for the farm located in cuddalore, tamil nadu. can also contact . Many thanks for the same. Any idea abt the govt research institutes suplying such seedlings?

shanmuga06

We are having the following hibreed coconut varieties DxT "Ramganga"(it's for tender coconut as well as matured coconuts),DxT natural cross pollinated varieties (for matured coconuts only),DxT Malaysian yellow Dwarf (for tender coconuts),DxT Malaysian orange dwarf(for tender coconuts),DxT Malayesian green dwarf (for tender coconuts),DxT chowghart orange dwarf(for tender coconuts),Gangapondam Andhra's tradtional dwarf variety (tender coconuts purpose ,more nuts and papaya fruit size) & Jaffna Sri.ankan breed (for matured coconuts & yield will starts yield on completion fourth year not five years).The remaining above said DxT varieties will starts yield on completion of three years not five years.

For more details plz.contact us :

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
Karaikudi-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

shanmuga06

The govt.coconut research institutes are doing the propagation on research purpose.They also supplying to the farmers against advance booking in little quantam.Tamilnadu Agri.University have some research institutes in Veppankulam,Thanjavur Dist., Bhavani,Erode Dist.,Vallanadu,Tutukudi Dist.,.And also the Agri.department also having the promotion and coconut nursery at Uchipuli,Ramnad Dist.,Singampunari,Sivaganga Dist.,And Peraoorani, Thanjavur.Kindly approach the above places for coconut seedlings.We are also having the coconut hibreed coconut seedlings (seven varieties).The life span of the hibreed coconut tree will be minimum thirty year and maximum sixty years subject to the irrigation,fertigation ,and well care .

For more details:

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
Karaikudi-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

balu98859

DEAR COUSTOMERS,

THANK YOU FOR VISITING US,

WE HAVE GOOD QUALITY OF Cococnut Plants All VERATIES (TXD & CILONDOS RED, YELLOW AND GREEN TENDER COCONUT PLANTS) AND DIFFRENT HIGHTS.

PLEASE CONTACT FOR RATE AND RATE WILL BE VERY REASONABLE .

BANGALORE BALA- +91-9980784259
TAMILNADU ANNA DURAI--+91-9965311397.

NATTY PLANT = RS .20 + DELIVERY.

Regards,
Sri Ranga Coconut's & Garends.

hello sir
we supply the cocount plant in good quality. in all over india send ur maill id &conatact detail
mr.navnath choudhary
09922950339/0758863929