Notices
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need hybrid variety of coconut tree

1. #1 Need hybrid variety of coconut tree 

Hi All

I NEED HYBRID VARIETY OF COCONUT TREE for 1 ache of land ,kindly advise me where i can get.

SETHU
    Last edited by moderator A; November 28th, 2011 at 02:50 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

HI

Where are you located ?? ARe you looking for tall varieties or short varieties.

Egards
    Ashwini

3. #3 Short coconut trees 

Hi Ashwini,

I am also looking for coconut trees(Short).

My native is Bijapur, state:Karnatka and also interested to know the cultivation duration.Planning to plantation for half acre.

Thanks,
    Sunil

4. #4 you go to coconut board in karnataka 

your requirement coconut verity under this address condact
    Director,
    Regional Office,
    Coconut Development Board,
    Hulimavu, Bannerghatta Road
    (Beside Horticulture Farm,
    Govt. of Karnataka),

Karnataka.
    Last edited by moderator A; December 1st, 2011 at 11:43 AM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

5. #5 Thanks 

Thanks...for the info

6. #6 Hibreed coconut seedlings 
    We are having the recent variety of coconut DxT Raamganga with somany salient features like very short in height ,raamganga coconuts can be used for tender coconuts aswellas matured coconuts.the content of the will be minimum 600 ml and maximum 750 ml 9subject to the soil ,climate ,irrigation & care).the yield pattern will be minimum 225 nuts & maximum 250 nuts per tree per year .

For more details plz contact us:

a Sivakumar
    Last edited by moderator A; December 13th, 2011 at 11:31 AM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Hello,

If one is interested in Hybrid, please visit the farm and then book for hybrid. One that i know is Deejay farm.

If one is interested in good Tall, Tiptur (Karnataka) variety may consider. I have recently planted this particular variety. I would strongly recommend you to visit the farm and see how the nuts are chosen for seedling. The nuts must be collected from a good mother plant for seedling. Otherwise, one would be wasting 5years from the day he / she plants.

Thank you.

with regards
    Siva.

8. #8 Tiptur (TxD) tall coconut cultivation 
    The tiptur coconut seedlings are good one variety among all tall varieties .In future the harvesting problem will arise because its a tall one and maitaining the tree crown.So you can opt for DxT varieties good in respect.we are having DxT Raamganga coconut seedlings having somany salient features like hiyield i.e minimum 225 maximum 250 nuts per tree per year.More water content i.e minimum 600 ml maximum 750 ml (subject to the irrigation ,fertigation ,climate ,soil condtion and care).The raamganga coconut tree will very very short while comparing with other DxT varieties .So its very easy to harvest and maintainence with less labours.

a Sivakumar
    Last edited by moderator A; December 14th, 2011 at 11:09 AM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

9. #9 hai 

mr.sivakumar , please give your contact details.and how much cost per plant ?

10. #10 hybrid coconuts 

Dear sivakumar,

i need 300 ramangaga coconut trees can you please send me the price of each plant and age and please send your address

Quote Originally Posted by shanmuga06 View Post
    We are having the recent variety of coconut DxT Raamganga with somany salient features like very short in height ,raamganga coconuts can be used for tender coconuts aswellas matured coconuts.the content of the will be minimum 600 ml and maximum 750 ml 9subject to the soil ,climate ,irrigation & care).the yield pattern will be minimum 225 nuts & maximum 250 nuts per tree per year .

a Sivakumar
    Last edited by moderator A; February 18th, 2013 at 07:24 AM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast