Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How to prepare homemade EM solution

Register

Click Here!

coimbatorevrs

hi,
I have heard about EM solution and its positive things. But the EM solution I use have to be bought from the retailer. Since I don't know the contents in the solution I set back in using it. I scare that we would make and leave a disaster plant Parthenia like thing to our next generation.

So I prefer in making EM solution in my home with handy things available in my house itself. Please let me know the ways of preparing homemade EM of all kinds.

Thank you.

coimbatorevrs

EM concentrate not the by product of Maple.

Hello sir,

I am asking to make EM concentrate like Maple EM.1. But you have explained about making the by product of that.
I don't know what contents in Maple EM.1 so i got scared of using it. I want to make it by myself.

Thank you very much for responding.

coimbatorevrs

EM Concentrate

EM concentrate like Maple EM.1 which we get in agricultural retail stores. EM is Effective Micro-organism it is in concentrated form like syrup we mix it with water and jaggery to ferment for few hours and then use the fermented liquid to the plants, trees or fields that is ready to sow. This effective micro-organism is same as like vermi compost manure. It does the same action but the result is drastical.

I tried this method in a small area for fodder crops the growth percent and yield is high than normal. My doubt is this concentration available in markets, retail stores are mostly from other countries also I tried searching details about the preparation of the Concentrate. But most of them say about mixing this concentration with water and fermenting but not the actual method to make the concentration.

I heard few words that it is made from ripen fruits and vegetables but don't know the methods. I'm still doing a small research on that.

Thank you.

ag_aman2004

Mr. Coimbatorevrs,

Why can't you approach the Agriculture University. They will give you the perfect answer and ratio.

Reagrds
Amanullah AG