Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

diseases in lady finger crop

Register

Click Here!

chan2430

The lady finger crop aged 14days is having some problem. Some of the leaves are appeared to be eaten by insects. All the plants are not growing equally. What type of organic fertilizer can i use for better yieldings in lady finger crop. Sujjest me either organic or common fertilizer at an earliest.

chan2430

the leaves of lady finger are appeared to be eaten by insects. can u sujjest me any fertilizer better to sujjest organic fertilizer for overcome the problem and to get better yield. the crop is aged about 14 days.

rakesh777

Dear Chan....

Please apply Confidor(Imidacloprid) @35ml/tank of 15 ltr if there are sucking pest.
and if leaves became yellowish.

karthibioages

the leaves of lady finger are appeared to be eaten by insects. can u sujjest me any fertilizer better to sujjest organic fertilizer for overcome the problem and to get better yield. the crop is aged about 14 days.
Dear chan, can i know more details of your geographic location..?

amit2277

Dear Chan,

The details of your disease are not known. The dose of imidacloprid suggested
by Rakesh is very high. It should not be more than 12.5 ml for a 15 lt. tank.
Also, you can apply acetamiprid 20% @ 100gm. per acre. At an early stage, Okra may be infested with Aphids which can be controlled with Aceta.

aryancropcare

We suggest try 100% organic, Panchamrut granular fertilizer for prevention of disease and Samudramanthan for better growth of the plants.

Feel free to give me a cal
Thanks & Regards,

Nirav Kikani

Last edited by a moderator:

chan2430

Where can i get Panchamruth Granular fertilizer and samudramanthan. Please kindly cause to provide me full address including phone number as early as possible.