Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Inquiry About Govt. Loan for Goat Farm

Register

Click Here!

lokhanderohit4

Respected Sir,

I m Going to start my goat farm at Kanpa Tempa Vilage Taluka Nagbhid.
There is my own agriculture land of 2.5 acre. But thats why i need a loan for purchasing Usmanabadi goats. for goat farming so give me some details like which bank give us loan for starting goat farm or any govt. policy available for starting goat farm or if govt. provide any facility for start goat farm to the farmer so pls provide me
I m waiting for u r reply

Thanking You,

Regards

Rohit R.Lokhande
Nagpur

gtb4tkts

goat farm loan

dear all,
i yusuf shaikh want to a goat farm in tal, vaijapur dist aurangabad
so i want to know how i get goat farming loag what is th procedure

kindly help me

julfikar52

Respected Sir,

I m Going to start my goat farm at Bikaner , Rajasthan.
There is my own agriculture land of 3 acre. But thats why i need a loan for purchasing goats. for goat farming so give me some details like which bank give us loan for starting goat farm or any govt. policy available for starting goat farm or if govt. provide any facility for start goat farm to the farmer so pls provide me

Thanking You,

Regards

Julfikar Ali
Bikaner
Rajasthan
julfikar52@yahoo.com

julfikar52

Goat Farming Loan Information Required

Respected Sir,

I m Going to start my goat farm at Bikaner , Rajasthan.
There is my own agriculture land of 3 acre. But thats why i need a loan for purchasing goats. for goat farming so give me some details like which bank give us loan for starting goat farm or any govt. policy available for starting goat farm or if govt. provide any facility for start goat farm to the farmer so pls provide me

Thanking You,

Regards

Julfikar Ali
Bikaner
Rajasthan
julfikar52@yahoo.com

ashishgwath

Dear Rohit,

Myself Ashish wath And also want to start the Goat Farm Project Near Nagpur.

Pl. contact me on my Mobile No:- 9822929480

smy82482

You will get complete details on goat farming regarding shed, fodder, vaccinations,current expenditures,current profit rates,government subsidy and many more from our Goat Farm Project Report, which is based on our practical goat farming experience,since years. To know more about it please visit our website Osmanabadi Goat or www.goatfarm.co.in

Regards,
DR.shaikh

hanif8114

LOAN SUBSIDY INFORMATION ON GOAT FARMING
Respected
Sir
I am going to start a goat farm in Miraj city Dist: Sangli (Maharashtra). I have my own land of 1.5 acre. To start a goat farm I need a loan to buy a goats and to setup a infrastructure, so please tell me from which bank should I get a loan subsidy with details

Regards
Muhammedhanif Shaikh

Last edited:

vinod87

LOAN SUBSIDY INFORMATION ON GOAT FARMING
Respected
Sir
I am going to start a goat farm in Kanadgaon Taluka-Khultabad city Dist: Aurangabad (Maharashtra). I have my own land of 5 acre. To start a goat farm I need a loan to buy a goats and to setup a infrastructure, so please tell me from which bank should I get a loan subsidy with details

Regards
Vinod K.Jadhav

prashantboss007

Dear sir,

I want to start Goat Farm in Sangli, Maharashtra. please tell me how I get loan from Bank? what is the requirements for loan.

Regards,

Prashant Chavan

adilkhan001

I have also started a goat farm in ranchi (Jharkhand). Currently construction of shed is going on. I have contacted here for loan from bank and they are asking for business plan and report for the same. There is subsidy from government of India for agriculture business. You can check with local agriculture office for subsidy terms and conditions. My advise to you is to currently start building the farm and then apply for loan, by doing this they will think that you are serious in this business and you need money.

I am following a guide from a expert in my state, i have visited his farm to gain some knowledge about goat farming. You can read his post here