Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want Tissue Culture Malabar Neem Tree Saplings.

Register

Click Here!

vasudharealtors

Thank you Sirs for a Better Forum /Platform Provided to the Farming Community agricultureinformation.com.

We want to plant Malabar NEEM Trees in our Land nere Hyderabad.
Kindly enlighten us whether any body can supply Malabar Neem Tree Tissue Culture Saplings.Kindly sent quotation to our mail ID

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

HI

YOu can contact the Horticulture department at hulimavu, bangalore. They deal with tissue cultured plants.

REgards
Ashwini

kalyanabm

malabaar neem plants available:ENVIRON PLANTATIONS

hi
my self kalyan reddy Bsc{Ag},MBA{Agribusiness management} from kurnool.we are having thousands of quality MALABAR NEEM plants in our nursery{}. Our plants has grown 23 feets in 8 months if u would like to see the farm contact

kalyan reddy Bsc{Ag},MBA{Agribusiness management}

shanmuga06

Melia dubia

Hi,

Melia dubia (Forestryneem,malabarneem & kondaveppa) is very fast growing spice in the universe.The melia dubia will attain the girth of 150 centimeters on completion 7 th year.So the seedlings of the melia dubia will sufficient for cultivation.i think no need hitech like clones or tissue culture.The hitech method will applicable for fast growth and better yield.The melia dubia is a the fast growth tree in the world.Its very opt for plywood furniture & interior decoration.So melia dubia tree cultivation will be a shortterm investment.

For more details plz contact us;

A Sivakumar
Priya Nursery garden
KARAIKUDI-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

vasudharealtors

Regarding Cost of Malabar Neem Seedlings-Reg.

Thank You Sir,
Thank You Very Much for Your Response for Supply of Malabar Neem Seedlings.Kindly Mail us the details of Number of Plans can make in Acre and also inform me the cost of each Plants including Transportation to Hyderabad.

mannesnmanne

Cost of Malia Dubia seedlings for Supply to Hyderabad.

Hi,

Melia dubia (Forestryneem,malabarneem & kondaveppa) is very fast growing spice in the universe.The melia dubia will attain the girth of 150 centimeters on completion 7 th year.So the seedlings of the melia dubia will sufficient for cultivation.i think no need hitech like clones or tissue culture.The hitech method will applicable for fast growth and better yield.The melia dubia is a the fast growth tree in the world.Its very opt for plywood furniture & interior decoration.So melia dubia tree cultivation will be a shortterm investment.

For more details plz contact us;

A Sivakumar

Thank you Sir,
thank you Very much Mr. Sivakumar Sab.

kindly inform whether you Can supply Malabar Neem Seedlings to Hyderabad.Also Guide us as to How many Trees can be Planted in an Acre.Also kindly enlighten us the Cost Per seedling to Hyderabad for 5 Acres including Transportation .

vasudharealtors

hi
my self kalyan reddy Bsc{Ag},MBA{Agribusiness management} from kurnool.we are having thousands of quality MALABAR NEEM plants in our nursery{}. Our plants has grown 23 feets in 8 months if u would like to see the farm contact

kalyan reddy Bsc{Ag},MBA{Agribusiness management}
Kindly mail full details of Malabar Neem Saplings i.e. Cost per Plant and How many Plants can be grown in an Acre.Shall we grow with Drip Irrigation What is the Harvesting/Cutting Period of the Trees and yield and Income Per Acre etc

shanmuga06

Malabar Neem,Forestry Neem ,Konda veppa (melia dubia)

hi everybodies,

we are having the malabar neem seedlings in sufficient stock for coming monsoon.So i kindly intend your valuable orders by email .Seed germination propagagted seedlings will give good yield while comparing with clonel propagation .This is our observations.And also we are able supply to any destination in india.

For more details plz contact us:

a sivakumar
Priya Nursery garden
KARAIKUDI-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

mannesnmanne

Thank You Sir,
Thank You Very Much Mr. Shivakumar Sab,

How many seedlings are required for one Acre at Hi-Density and Low density.How many plants are required for both the cases and what is the spacing for Hi-Density and Low Density.

Can you supply for our TWO acres Land near Hyderabad and what is the Cost per Plant including Shipping.

hi everybodies,

we are having the malabar neem seedlings in sufficient stock for coming monsoon.So i kindly intend your valuable orders by email .Seed germination propagagted seedlings will give good yield while comparing with clonel propagation .This is our observations.And also we are able supply to any destination in india.

a sivakumar
Priya Nursery garden
KARAIKUDI-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

mss_

milia dubia saplings

sir,
milia dubia saplings in 5x8 size bag ready to plant one feet height at Rs.15/sapling at Bangalore

contact. 9448264261.

spas

Malbar Neem is very good crop for the farmers of AP

We are supplying the Malbar Neem seedling . If anybody want cultivate the Malbar Neem then contact us.

tskagri

Hello Sivakumar, This is Siva from Hyderabad(AP), I am interested in planting Malabar Neem near Hyderabad but i am unaware of the plant and its charachteristics. please msg me your contact number so that i can call you and know more details regarding the plant.

treesprouts

Melia dubia seedlings

We provide quality planting material of Melia dubia at competitive price. Please contact Ahmed at
Thank you

shanmuga06

Malabar Neem

We are having the genuine variety of Melia dubia (malabar neem) propagagted by seed germination.In malabar neem the seed germination method is sufficient for better,assured and stipulated yield on completion of seven years.

a Sivakumar
Priya Nursery Garden
KARAIKUDI-63001,TNadu
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

shanmuga06

Melia Dubia

We can accomadte 500 plants minimum and 620 plants maximum in one acre.The standard spacing dimension will be 9'x9 & 9'x9.

Foe more details
:
A Sivakumar,
Priya nursery Garden,
Karaikud-630001,TN

priyagar06@yahhoo.co
'

shanmuga06

malabar neem

One acre land will requires nearly 500 to 620 plants.The standard spacing diemension will be 10'x10'.9'x9' & 9'x8'.

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery garden,
KARAIKUDI-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

shanmuga06

We can accomadate minimum 500 seedlings and maximum 620 seedlings in one acre land.The standard spacing dimension are 9'x9' for 500 seedlings and 9'x8' for 600 seedlings.For high density plantation the spacing will be 4'x4' .We can accomadate nearly 2800 seedlings in one in the above said spacing dimension.

Thank you
A Sivakumar

shanmuga06

Melia Dubia

We can accomadate minimum 500 seedlings & 620 seedlings in one acre land as low density melia Dubia plantations.And also 2750 seedlings will be required for one acre as high density melia plantations.The maturity of low density will be minimum seven years.The yield of high density will be two years.

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
Karaikudi-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

shanmuga06

We can plant minimum 500 seedlings and 620 seedlings as low density .
The standard and recommended spacing dimension will be 9'x9' & 9'x8'.

A Sivakumar