AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Want Tissue Culture Malabar Neem Tree Saplings.

Default Want Tissue Culture Malabar Neem Tree Saplings.

Thank you Sirs for a Better Forum /Platform Provided to the Farming Community agricultureinformation.com.

We want to plant Malabar NEEM Trees in our Land nere Hyderabad.
    Kindly enlighten us whether any body can supply Malabar Neem Tree Tissue Culture Saplings.Kindly sent quotation to our mail ID
    Last edited by moderator A; June 8th, 2011 at 03:25 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

HI

YOu can contact the Horticulture department at hulimavu, bangalore. They deal with tissue cultured plants.

REgards
    Ashwini

Default Malabhar Neem

There is a nursery in Kurnool, AP who sells Malabhar neem saplings.

Default malabaar neem plants available:ENVIRON PLANTATIONS

hi
    my self kalyan reddy Bsc{Ag},MBA{Agribusiness management} from kurnool.we are having thousands of quality MALABAR NEEM plants in our nursery{}. Our plants has grown 23 feets in 8 months if u would like to see the farm contact

kalyan reddy Bsc{Ag},MBA{Agribusiness management}
    Last edited by moderator A; March 19th, 2012 at 07:35 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Default Melia dubia

Hi,

Melia dubia (Forestryneem,malabarneem & kondaveppa) is very fast growing spice in the universe.The melia dubia will attain the girth of 150 centimeters on completion 7 th year.So the seedlings of the melia dubia will sufficient for cultivation.i think no need hitech like clones or tissue culture.The hitech method will applicable for fast growth and better yield.The melia dubia is a the fast growth tree in the world.Its very opt for plywood furniture & interior decoration.So melia dubia tree cultivation will be a shortterm investment.

For more details plz contact us;

A Sivakumar
    Priya Nursery garden
    KARAIKUDI-630001,TN
    priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

Smile Regarding Cost of Malabar Neem Seedlings-Reg.

Thank You Sir,
    Thank You Very Much for Your Response for Supply of Malabar Neem Seedlings.Kindly Mail us the details of Number of Plans can make in Acre and also inform me the cost of each Plants including Transportation to Hyderabad.

Default Cost of Malia Dubia seedlings for Supply to Hyderabad.

[QUOTE=shanmuga06;184352]Hi,

Melia dubia (Forestryneem,malabarneem & kondaveppa) is very fast growing spice in the universe.The melia dubia will attain the girth of 150 centimeters on completion 7 th year.So the seedlings of the melia dubia will sufficient for cultivation.i think no need hitech like clones or tissue culture.The hitech method will applicable for fast growth and better yield.The melia dubia is a the fast growth tree in the world.Its very opt for plywood furniture & interior decoration.So melia dubia tree cultivation will be a shortterm investment.

For more details plz contact us;

A Sivakumar

Thank you Sir,
    thank you Very much Mr. Sivakumar Sab.

kindly inform whether you Can supply Malabar Neem Seedlings to Hyderabad.Also Guide us as to How many Trees can be Planted in an Acre.Also kindly enlighten us the Cost Per seedling to Hyderabad for 5 Acres including Transportation .
    Last edited by Moderator; March 19th, 2012 at 11:36 AM. Reason: onlypremium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by kalyanabm View Post
    hi
    my self kalyan reddy Bsc{Ag},MBA{Agribusiness management} from kurnool.we are having thousands of quality MALABAR NEEM plants in our nursery{}. Our plants has grown 23 feets in 8 months if u would like to see the farm contact

kalyan reddy Bsc{Ag},MBA{Agribusiness management}
    Kindly mail full details of Malabar Neem Saplings i.e. Cost per Plant and How many Plants can be grown in an Acre.Shall we grow with Drip Irrigation What is the Harvesting/Cutting Period of the Trees and yield and Income Per Acre etc
    Last edited by moderator A; April 9th, 2012 at 03:22 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Default Malabar Neem,Forestry Neem ,Konda veppa (melia dubia)

hi everybodies,

we are having the malabar neem seedlings in sufficient stock for coming monsoon.So i kindly intend your valuable orders by email .Seed germination propagagted seedlings will give good yield while comparing with clonel propagation .This is our observations.And also we are able supply to any destination in india.

For more details plz contact us:

a sivakumar
    Priya Nursery garden
    KARAIKUDI-630001,TN
    priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

Thank You Sir,
    Thank You Very Much Mr. Shivakumar Sab,

How many seedlings are required for one Acre at Hi-Density and Low density.How many plants are required for both the cases and what is the spacing for Hi-Density and Low Density.

Can you supply for our TWO acres Land near Hyderabad and what is the Cost per Plant including Shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by shanmuga06 View Post
    hi everybodies,

we are having the malabar neem seedlings in sufficient stock for coming monsoon.So i kindly intend your valuable orders by email .Seed germination propagagted seedlings will give good yield while comparing with clonel propagation .This is our observations.And also we are able supply to any destination in india.

For more details plz contact us:

a sivakumar
    Priya Nursery garden
    KARAIKUDI-630001,TN
    priyagar06@yahoo.co.in
    Last edited by moderator A; August 17th, 2012 at 08:40 AM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast