Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

to Open a COLD STORE in Punjab

Register

Click Here!

pawandeep_sk

Hi,

I am interested in opening a Cold Store in Punjab. I will really appreciate your reply. I have following queries.

1.What is minimum area of land required for a cold store
2.Apart from land what are other expenses & how much they would be?
3.What kind of subsidies can I get from Indian/State govt.
4.How much return can be expected from this business annually?

Thanks in anticipation

--
Regards
Pawandeep

Last edited by a moderator:

ykathrecha

The area requird for the cold storage project depends on the capacity and the business model proposed for the project.
ase
The minimum area being 3000 sq.m.

You may contact us for the complete information about your requirements and all allied information about Finance and subsidies.

We have done cold store projects with the latest technologies and completed the projects in north india and south Indis.

Please send in your inuiry on mail to us. Complete project details would be made available to you.

Thanks.

raj20in

Detail about the project you had disscussed above ykathrecha

The area requird for the cold storage project depends on the capacity and the business model proposed for the project.
ase

You may contact us for the complete information about your requirements and all allied information about Finance and subsidies.

We have done cold store projects with the latest technologies and completed the projects in north india and south Indis.

Please send in your inuiry on mail to us. Complete project details would be made available to you.

Thanks.
Dear sir,

Its been nice to hear that you have already done the research and have collected enough information about the cold storage i wound request you to please share the information with me the same and i would also like to know whether or not that you are interested to do such a project if feasible to in india

regards

Raj

bhangu83

I m interested in cold store , plzz if send me information regarding it what I hav to do ,, plz email me .bhangugarry@yahoo.com

99jyoti99

What is your email id sir?

ase

Thanks.
What is your email address sir?