Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

about cow farming

Register

Click Here!

jvksandeep

namasivaya,
i am a betech student(4th year),
i am very interest on agricultural side,
my father has a small cow farm of 2 cows,and i want to expand it,
so i want to know some information about cow farming,
1---how the cow farming of jersy cows? is it is profitable than other breed?(profitable in the sence of both for milk production as well as re selling process)
2---if not what is the other breed ? and how can i get those breed cows?
3---and how mush it is?
4---and i wish to invest prymary as 10 lakh rupee
5---daily how much liters of milk will give per each cow of those breed cows?
6---and how much expenditure we have to put for theire daily ependiture(along with food,medical treatment,................)
7---please give a brief ,point to point solution.
thank you....

deepsingh

a small description about ur points

Hi dear,
First of all where r from.
1 Jersey cows are very good in terms of their climatic tolerability. Its better tolerable to hot climates than HF.
2. In terms of Milk, they do not give milk as high as HF cows, but their fat percentage is better than HFs. Though there are jerseys with milk production as high as 15-30 liters. Good for if the milk is rated per fat content. Resale is easy of any breed provided it has good breed characteristics and good milk yield. Jerseys are less repeaters than HFs.
3. HF (Holstein Freisan) cows is the other breed which is literally called Dairy Cow or milk production machine (colors black+white or red+white). You can get them from your nearby breeding/dairy farms.
5. HF cow’s daily milk production in India is average 15-25 liters and Dairy farmers have improved breed cows with milk yield as high as 52 Liters too at their Peak yields.
But for commercial purpose those yielding less than 15-20 liters should not considered.
6. Daily expenditure depends on whether the fodder you are growing in your own farms or you buy from the market. Feed is fed according to milk yield to each animal. Medical treatment is something we cant comment about, as the expense are brought about after the animal is ill n treated accordingly. Plus you need to feed Calcium + Mineral Mixture + deworm at regular intervals.

Thanks
............SINGH..........

analyst

Hi sandeep, This is Naresh from Dallas, If u r ready with investment and the rest stuff, then if u r ready for purchasing cattles, then u can contact Mr.Gopal Naidu, Bangalore, i know him very much he is the Number one dealer for cattles in Bangalore, every month he exports 150 to 250 cows to various parts of Maharastra. his contact information is,.....

S.Gopal Naidu

Last edited by a moderator:

sivaturkeyfarm

Hi sandeep, This is Naresh from Dallas, If u r ready with investment and the rest stuff, then if u r ready for purchasing cattles, then u can contact Mr.Gopal Naidu, Bangalore, i know him very much he is the Number one dealer for cattles in Bangalore, every month he exports 150 to 250 cows to various parts of Maharastra. his contact information is,.....

S.Gopal Naidu
I am from vijayawada,ap.I need hf cows.plz give me dealer number.

sidhunr

gopal naidu Contact number

S.Gopal Naidu
hi,

This is sidhu would like to purchase cattles in karnataka,request you to send me the number of Mr. Gopal naidu.
Thanks and Regards,

Sidhu

aruniipm

mr.gopal naidus contact number

Dear Sir,

i am looking forward in purchasing Hf cows for my dairy farm, as you say mr. gopal naidu is the right person , i request you kinldy give his conatct number.

bssreddy

S.Gopal Naidu

hi can i have gopal naidu's contact details i am very much intrested in starting a cow farm

analyst

Gopal Naidu Contact Information Available Here

Hi everyone, I am sorry for Late reply, here is Gopal Naidu contact Info

S.Gopal Naidu
Milk Dairy
Bangalore
H: 080-23129378
C: 9449151197

analyst

Hi everyone, I am sorry for Late reply, here is Gopal Naidu contact Info

S.Gopal Naidu
Milk Dairy
Bangalore

ambi160

Dear sir i am from raichur karnataka i would like start dairy farm in native with 5 to 7 cows hf and which animal suitable pls suggest me wether hf cow or murrah buffallo and where can purchase and what is the cost of 7 animal and i have 14 acre land is there
Amaresh 9164599160