Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Floriculture in goa

Register

Click Here!

parabsiddhi

Hello,

My dad owns a coconut groove in Goa but I aspire to start a floriculture business in Goa. I'm planning to grow the following flowers, but i doubt if the climate and soil in Goa will suit them or not.

1) Bird of paradise
2) Calla lily
3) Anthuriams
4) Amaryllis.

Can anyone of you help me out?

Ashwini

HI

YOu are planning to cultivate cool season crops. Are you planning to provide artificial weather conditions????

REgards
Ashwini

parabsiddhi

HI

YOu are planning to cultivate cool season crops. Are you planning to provide artificial weather conditions????

REgards
Ashwini
yes ashwini, i got to know that favourable conditions can be created for calla lilies. have you any suggestions?

Last edited:

agryguru

Dear Freind,

I would suggest you gor for that, but before that draft very good market strategy.

We shall arrange land for agryculture purpose only and;
1. Loan for purchase land, to purchase corp and for any kind of agry project.
2. We shall availed allkinds of subsidies corp to corp and for project.
3. We are responsible for devloping agry land according to the client choice and market annalysis.
4. We are taking full responsibility of maintainace of agri land until it is created revenue for you,
5. We are responsible for Marketing & Advertising of product.
6. We shall arrange all kinds of Banking, Financila, Joint venture & neccessary term policy for execution of Project.
7. We shall try to Give maximum possible services under one roof, without craeting addtional expenditure to our client.

Thanks & Regards
Agry Guru
Mob. No.+91 9869621072

Email Id : rvginternational@yahoo.in
vrgroups@ymail.com
info@vrgrouponline.com

Ashwini

HI

YOu can create favorable conditions to cultivate calla lilies, but please ensure about the market conditions and then go for cultivation

REgards
Ashwini

parabsiddhi

HI

YOu can create favorable conditions to cultivate calla lilies, but please ensure about the market conditions and then go for cultivation

REgards
Ashwini
Hi Ashwini,

Can you suggest some plants which have wide demand in the markets. I think anthuriums & orchids have good market, and these plants can be grown well in goan climate conditions.

Also i need help about the greenhouse/polyhouse implementation.

Regards, Siddhi.

Ashwini

Hi

YOu can cultivate anthuriums and orchids. PLease approach the nearest horticulture department , they will guide you in person.

REgards
Ashwini