Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted ginger processing machine and its market

Register

Click Here!

madhukolya

There is lots of ginger production at our area. But there is not any processing unit at our local area. We are giving to traders at very low cost. we are not getting profit from ginger. So i want to establish its processing unit for making oil, extract and other products.
I would like to request now, cost and availability of processing unit as wel as market of processed goods.
Thanking You.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

Hi

Where are you located?? Ginger can be prcessed into various forms.
1. GInger oil --Ginger is one of the most important and oldest of spices used in every food preparation. It has a warm pungent taste and a pleasant odor hence it is widely used for flavouring in various food preparation and beverages, ginger bread, soups, pickles and soft drinks. The oil is contained chiefly in the epidermal tissue; so unpeeled ginger has much appeal for distillation than peeled ginger. Cochin and Calicut (in India) produces the finest grade with the most delicate aroma and taste. For the extraction and distillation of this oil, both fresh green ginger used for the preparation of candied ginger (in sugar syrup) and dried or cured ginger applied as spice are used. Fresh ginger is sometimes used in the preparation of ginger wine or used as beverage in some countries. There are also various uses of dried ginger. It is a well accepted fact that India is the largest producer of ginger in the world, exporting in three forms ? fresh (green), pickled or processed and dry. There is a large market for both fresh and dried ginger. The main application of ginger oil are confectionary beverages and baked products. There is also a minor outlet for the perfumery industry. There is good potential for entrepreneurs in this field.

Plant capacity: 10 Kgs/Day Plant & machinery: Rs. 5.35 Lakhs
Working capital: Rs. 18.45 Lakhs

There are a lot of manufacturers who are selling the plant.

2. Ginger Powder
Plant capacity: 250 kg/Day
Plant & machinery: 17 Lakhs

Regards
Ashwini

munzure

Where from to source machinery & equipment for ginger processing

Please assist me to contact machinery & equipment supplier of ginger powder and oil making.

agape

Ginger oil extraction unit.

Dear Ashwin,

I am from Sikkim.
Here we have huge cultivation of Ginger where we can procure it within less than 20 Rs/kg.I would like to know a few things regarding this project:
*The ratio of extracted oil to a kilo of ginger.
*The cost of the machine
*The cost and the amount of electricity/diesel consumed by the machine.
*The approx selling pricefor a kilo of extracted oil.

Thanking you

Uma Shanker Sarda.
Sikkim

anurak1977

hello iam hitesh here
iam interested in putting an manufacturing facility for dry ginger processing indusrty. will you be able to help in this regard with what machines will be required and what will be the cost of the machinery and working capital and plant capacity and the market report if any also. you can also mail me on my email id - anurak1977@gmail.com. it will be great if you respond. my interest will be to start this project in bangalore.
regards

joby johnson

hello iam hitesh here
iam interested in putting an manufacturing facility for dry ginger processing indusrty. will you be able to help in this regard with what machines will be required and what will be the cost of the machinery and working capital and plant capacity and the market report if any also. you can also mail me on my email id - anurak1977@gmail.com. it will be great if you respond. my interest will be to start this project in bangalore.
regards

Hi
Hello Hitesh,

shall you please send your exact requirements to jobyjohnson@jaivikfoods.in or please call @ 09249528522

Joby Mattathil Johnson
Home - Jaivik foods

anurak1977

Hi ashwini want your contact number so that i can get in touch with you

Hi

Where are you located?? Ginger can be prcessed into various forms.
1. GInger oil --Ginger is one of the most important and oldest of spices used in every food preparation. It has a warm pungent taste and a pleasant odor hence it is widely used for flavouring in various food preparation and beverages, ginger bread, soups, pickles and soft drinks. The oil is contained chiefly in the epidermal tissue; so unpeeled ginger has much appeal for distillation than peeled ginger. Cochin and Calicut (in India) produces the finest grade with the most delicate aroma and taste. For the extraction and distillation of this oil, both fresh green ginger used for the preparation of candied ginger (in sugar syrup) and dried or cured ginger applied as spice are used. Fresh ginger is sometimes used in the preparation of ginger wine or used as beverage in some countries. There are also various uses of dried ginger. It is a well accepted fact that India is the largest producer of ginger in the world, exporting in three forms ? fresh (green), pickled or processed and dry. There is a large market for both fresh and dried ginger. The main application of ginger oil are confectionary beverages and baked products. There is also a minor outlet for the perfumery industry. There is good potential for entrepreneurs in this field.

Plant capacity: 10 Kgs/Day Plant & machinery: Rs. 5.35 Lakhs
Working capital: Rs. 18.45 Lakhs

There are a lot of manufacturers who are selling the plant.

2. Ginger Powder
Plant capacity: 250 kg/Day
Plant & machinery: 17 Lakhs

Regards
Ashwini
hello ashwini
hitesh here will be interested in speaking to you as iam planning to start up a new project in the ginger processing and exporting the same. if you can provide me the mobile number or ur contact i would like to talk to you.
regards
hitesh chajjed
bangalore

joby johnson

There is lots of ginger production at our area. But there is not any processing unit at our local area. We are giving to traders at very low cost. we are not getting profit from ginger. So i want to establish its processing unit for making oil, extract and other products.
I would like to request now, cost and availability of processing unit as wel as market of processed goods.
Thanking You.
Hi hello , Please send your inquiry to jobyjohnson@jaivikfoods.in

Best Regards
Joby Mattathil Johnson

joby johnson

Ginger Processing equipments

Thanking You.
Hi hello,

Please refer Home - Jaivik foods and shall you please send your inquiry to info@jaivikfoods.in monisha_s@jaivikfoods.in

Regards
Jaivik team

joby johnson

hello ashwini
hitesh here will be interested in speaking to you as iam planning to start up a new project in the ginger processing and exporting the same. if you can provide me the mobile number or ur contact i would like to talk to you.
regards
hitesh chajjed
bangalore
Hello Team,

Did you started yur ginger processing, if not and any support requirements please contact info@jaivikfoods.in and monisha_s@jaivikfoods.in

Best Regards