Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hydroponics Retailer / Supplier in India - 2

Register

Click Here!

smartyram

Since I started this thread almost 2 years ago I have received many queries about the hydroponic store. Latest update is, it does not exist yet. The primary reason being practicing hydroponics commercially or domestically on imported nutrients is a guaranteed money losing venture. Hence running a store stocking imported nutrients is also a money losing venture. Hydroponic nutrients being the most important ingredient in hydroponics, lack of local manufacturers makes running a store useless.

I am moving to India in summer of this year. I will be starting my trials of hydroponics in India on a domestic scale at my home in Chennai. I will be making my own nutrients and semi Aeroponic kits to grow plants. If anybody is interested in getting nutrients or a growing kit made let me know. I will be importing some accessories from USA, country of my current residence. I can get a few more items for the grow kits if anybody else is also interested.

Of course nothing is for free you will have to pay for the nutrients and the grow kits. Right now I do not have a price tag on the grow kits. I will be making them myself in India with as many locally available parts as possible. For few parts that are absolutely not available in India I will get them from US. I will be using my experience making all my grow kits in USA to duplicate them in India.

Again keep in mind I am not a company, I am just a individual who will willing to make some extra grow kits and nutrients for hydroponic enthusiasts in India. This thread may get closed in future due to inactivity. You can keep track of my progress in the Yahoo group Hydroponics_India. A Google search on “yahoo group Hydroponics in India” will get you the link.

pranaym

Hydroponic Kit

Dear Mr. Ram,

If you already have developed hydroponic kit for India, please send me details. I am interested in getting one.

Pranay Mehta

vijesh

Hydroponics System suppiler

Sir, Please give us your contact information. We can supply hydroponics system. Currently we are operating from kerala.

Vijesh,

Last edited by a moderator:

prad1487

Hi I am from Chennai and am researching in hydroponics,, please give me ur contact details would like to discuss a lot my id is as follows

radong

Hydroponic Nutrients in india

Dear Mr. Ram,

If you already have developed hydroponic kit for India, please send me details. I am interested in getting one.

Pranay Mehta
We RADONGROW now going to start selling Hydroponic Nutrients in india for Hydroponic systems

Book your order

mararaji

Hydroponic Nutrients Solutions - in Kerala

Dear Mr. Vijesh,

Glad to know you are supplying the nutrients in Kerala. Kindly contact me at following id

Thx & Reg.

AJITHKUMAR - Thrissur

mararaji

Dear Mr. Vijesh,

Glad to know you are supplying the nutrients in Kerala. Kindly contact me at following

Thx & Reg.

AJITHKUMAR - Thrissur

pranaym

Dear Mr. Vijesh,

Please send me details about hydroponic nutrients that you are selling. I am very much interested.

Thanks.

Pranay - Ahmedabad

rejinmj

Hello,

If you ever need Hydroponic Solution (Complete Nutrient Solution) contact us
We are the sole agent for Dyna-Gro USA in India.

Contains All 16 Essential Minerals - Required for optimum plant growth and health.
Reduce the Need to Transplant - Quick absorption by plant roots. No searching for nutrients.
Urea Free Formulas - No harmful urea that can burn roots.
Low in Soluble Salts - Plants take up the complete nutrient formula requiring little or no flushing.
Safe and Easy to Use - Will not harm fish in ponds or fish tanks. Excellent for use with injectors and hand held sprayers.
The Only Formulas with Complete Nutrition

Dyna-Gro is more than a fertilizer. Dyna-Gro is a complete nutrient solution "The Nutrition Solution". Ordinary fertilizers are incomplete. Many only contain N-P-K! Some contain additional elements but are still not complete.

Only Dyna-Gro Nutrition Solutions contain all 16 of the minerals essential for optimum plant growth in one, easy to use, liquid concentrate. Omission of any one of these minerals will result in either abnormal growth, the failure to complete all life cycle functions or premature death.

With Dyna-Gro, simply dilute the appropriate formula to the desired concentration with the assurance that all macro and micro nutrients are present in the proper ratios.

rejinmj

Hello,

If you ever need Hydroponic Solution (Complete Nutrient Solution) contact us

We are the sole agent for Dyna-Gro USA in India.

Contains All 16 Essential Minerals - Required for optimum plant growth and health.
Reduce the Need to Transplant - Quick absorption by plant roots. No searching for nutrients.
Urea Free Formulas - No harmful urea that can burn roots.
Low in Soluble Salts - Plants take up the complete nutrient formula requiring little or no flushing.
Safe and Easy to Use - Will not harm fish in ponds or fish tanks. Excellent for use with injectors and hand held sprayers.
The Only Formulas with Complete Nutrition

Dyna-Gro is more than a fertilizer. Dyna-Gro is a complete nutrient solution "The Nutrition Solution". Ordinary fertilizers are incomplete. Many only contain N-P-K! Some contain additional elements but are still not complete.

Only Dyna-Gro Nutrition Solutions contain all 16 of the minerals essential for optimum plant growth in one, easy to use, liquid concentrate. Omission of any one of these minerals will result in either abnormal growth, the failure to complete all life cycle functions or premature death.

With Dyna-Gro, simply dilute the appropriate formula to the desired concentration with the assurance that all macro and micro nutrients are present in the proper ratios.

uvimc

Hi ram..

can you please send me your contact details asap.... as i 'm about to start hydroponic business here in north India (basically horticulture graduate from Sydney).. your cooperation will be highly appreciable.

thanks and regards

shwetank sharma

uviospl@gmail.com

uvimc

Hi there, can you please mail some contact info, as i'm planning to start in north india. uviospl at gmail. com

radongrow

Since I started this thread almost 2 years ago I have received many queries about the hydroponic store. Latest update is, it does not exist yet. The primary reason being practicing hydroponics commercially or domestically on imported nutrients is a guaranteed money losing venture. Hence running a store stocking imported nutrients is also a money losing venture. Hydroponic nutrients being the most important ingredient in hydroponics, lack of local manufacturers makes running a store useless.

I am moving to India in summer of this year. I will be starting my trials of hydroponics in India on a domestic scale at my home in Chennai. I will be making my own nutrients and semi Aeroponic kits to grow plants. If anybody is interested in getting nutrients or a growing kit made let me know. I will be importing some accessories from USA, country of my current residence. I can get a few more items for the grow kits if anybody else is also interested.

Of course nothing is for free you will have to pay for the nutrients and the grow kits. Right now I do not have a price tag on the grow kits. I will be making them myself in India with as many locally available parts as possible. For few parts that are absolutely not available in India I will get them from US. I will be using my experience making all my grow kits in USA to duplicate them in India.

Again keep in mind I am not a company, I am just a individual who will willing to make some extra grow kits and nutrients for hydroponic enthusiasts in India. This thread may get closed in future due to inactivity. You can keep track of my progress in the Yahoo group Hydroponics_India. A Google search on “yahoo group Hydroponics in India” will get you the link.
For Hydroponic nutrient contact me Mail ID: info@radongrow.com or you can visit Hydroponics