Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

distance between two mango trees

Register

Click Here!

manojsinghchandel

Mango

Land should be prepared by deep ploughing followed by harrowing and levelling with a gentle slope for good drainage. Spacing varies from 10 m x 10 m, in the dry zones where growth is less, to 12 m x 12 m, in heavy rainfall areas and rich soils where abundant vegetative growth occurs. New dwarf hybrids like Amrapali can be planted at closer spacing. Pits are filled with original soil mixed with 20-25 kg well rotten FYM, 2.5 kg single super phosphate and 1 kg muriate of potash.

Regds

sampadafarms

Mango farm!

can any body confirm the distence required between two mango trees.
Dear Mr. Azhar,

Distance between two mango trees can be decided on taking consideration of following factors.

1. Variety of mango
2. Location of the proposed orchard
3. Climatic Conditions
4. Soil profile

Depenidng upon the above factors the distance between plant to plant and row to row varies. Depending upon the above factors the distance may be 10 to 30 ft. The density may be 50 to 250 plants in an acre.

If you provide above details, we will let you know the correct distances for your proposed mango farm.

Regards
Raghu Ram
Sampada Farms & Consultants

mukaram

would you please guide me the plant distance of Dohsehri, Sindhri, Chounsa, Azeemo Ratey wala(its local name i don't know the actual name). Area Alipur, Jatoi dist Muzaffargarh
I will be thankful.

mukaram

would you please guide me the plant distance of Dohsehri, Sindhri, Chounsa, Azeemo Ratey wala(its local name i don't know the actual name). Area Alipur, Jatoi dist Muzaffargarh
I will be thankful.