Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Diabetes tree (Salacia)

Register

Click Here!

ponsanthan

Salacia - Ekanayaka (saptharangi)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We promote the cultivation of Salacia species (Ekanayakam, Ponkorandi, Swarna moola, Saptharangi).
This plant is a woody climber available in the interior hilly forests as well as in the coastal forests. There are three species available, all are recommended for cultivation, It is a perennial , we can grow it as an intercrop or border crop along irrigation canals and hedges. The seasonal revenue is expected from it after 3 years. The part used is stem and root.the roots are golden coloured, inside it is reddish, several rings are there inside the root and stem. More than a lakh can be obtained from one acre land from this crop. It is used to cure diabetes. There is regular demand for this plant. planting material will be available from forest nurseries and some private nurseries in Karnataka, Kerala. We can arrange for the planting material. National Medicinal plant board also giving subsidy of 50% to the nursery developers. Intersted growers, enterpreuners kindly send private message. Buy back arrangement also available for it
Thanking You

sunilshetty1313

diabetes tree

Dear Sir

Kindly send us some information on costing.

we are dealing in herbal and aurvedic medicines and would like to distribut this product to various practisner of herbal medicin.

Give us a quote and quantity you have.

Also I will need a small sample for carrying out test .

thanks

kuki

diabetes tree

Hello,
Would like to know where to get the plants in Kerala.We have land in Wynad and would like to plant these with a buy back arrangement;\regards\

Last edited by a moderator:

biocrops

Dear Sir, I am interested in cultivation of Salacia reticulata in 5 acers of fertile land. can you supply 10000 nursary plant. let me know the lead time cost and terms of business.
Regards,
Acharyulu.

ponsanthan

Dear friend Salacia seedlings are available near Bhdrachalam with the forest department nursery, it is also available in Karnataka near mangalore. 2-3 suppliers are there. you get from there and plant. contact person Mr. manjunatha gouli(9449101194)

kugans

Sir, I would like to cultivate salacia in Tamil Nadu, How to get Nurseries and what is the procedure, please let me know.
My contact Number 9444763415 and whatsapp 9444763415