Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic Coconuts

Register

Click Here!

murugan55

We have been doing organic farming for all our coconut trees in the past 10 years. But there has not been any difference in the price that is being offered.

Anyone into Organic farming with coconut trees, that could share us their experience?

We are in Pollachi area.

vishwakarma

We have been doing organic farming for all our coconut trees in the past 10 years. But there has not been any difference in the price that is being offered.

Anyone into Organic farming with coconut trees, that could share us their experience?

We are in Pollachi area.
Hello,

If you are doing organic coconut farming, I will help you get better rates for your organic coconut.

I am helping Organic Turmeric farmers to get rate of Rs 300 = 00 per kg for their organic turmeric powder.

We are helping Organic farmers to get better rates for their organic farm products.

Please let me know your contact details.

Regards

MRC

murugan55

PM has been sent.
Hello,

If you are doing organic coconut farming, I will help you get better rates for your organic coconut.

I am helping Organic Turmeric farmers to get rate of Rs 300 = 00 per kg for their organic turmeric powder.

We are helping Organic farmers to get better rates for their organic farm products.

Please let me know your contact details.

Regards

MRC

hcms

Stevioside powder

STEVIOSIDE is extracted from the natural dried green stevia leaves. This is natural sugar free and calorie free. The normal sugar can be replaced by stevioside.

100 % calorie free

The diabetic patient can use it as alternate of sugar. They don’t need to take tension of rise in sugar level while consuming this sweetener. The STEVIOSIDE is 300 times sweeter than normal sugar.

100% Natural

STEVIOSIDE is having 60 % market share in sweetener product Japan and Korea. First time we are presenting the STEVIOSIDE INDIA. This is extracted in INDIA from Indian origin organic STEVIA leaves by green technology

CURRENTLY THERE IS 20 % off on stevioside powder............Take the benafit of bumper crop......... and production

poovendhan

Organic Coconut

Hello,

Please contact me on the above no. i have thirteen acres of Organic coconut farming...

Thanks,
Poovendhan

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwakarma

Hello,

Please contact me on the above no. i have thirteen acres of Organic coconut farming...

Thanks,
Poovendhan
Hello,

I am interested in purchasing Organic coconut for market in Pune and Mumbai.

Please give your contact details.

You can also contact me by sending PM to me.

Regards

MRC

gprakashu

hi
i am prakash from avinashi i am having 3 acres of turmeric under cultivation. please help me in developing a better yield. and it was affected with root fungus please suggest me some methods or inputs to recover..
regareds
g.prakash
Please contact..

murugan55

hi
i am prakash from avinashi i am having 3 acres of turmeric under cultivation. please help me in developing a better yield. and it was affected with root fungus please suggest me some methods or inputs to recover..
regareds
g.prakash
Please contact..
Prakash, you might want to create a new thread, probably in Q& A secion. Also, i bielieve admins are going to remove your mobile number soon ;)

p_k_nandanan

You can contact Santha Ramaswamy of Coimbatore who markets organic vegetable etc. and try your luck. I can give her contact details over private message.

Even I have organic coconuts in palakkad,Kerala but sells at the same rate. Now a days rate (6.6 rupees per coconut) is slightly increased but production also is low. The selling price of one coconut in the market is 12 rupees which is just half of what farmer gets.

Regards,
Nandan

murugan55

You can contact Santha Ramaswamy of Coimbatore who markets organic vegetable etc. and try your luck. I can give her contact details over private message.

Even I have organic coconuts in palakkad,Kerala but sells at the same rate. Now a days rate (6.6 rupees per coconut) is slightly increased but production also is low. The selling price of one coconut in the market is 12 rupees which is just half of what farmer gets.

Regards,
Nandan
Thanks Nandan, PM sent

akhilgarg113

We are in Pollachi area.
we are interested in buying organic coconut. Please msg me. Thanks.