Notices

Thread: cow dairy farming

1. #1 cow dairy farming 

Hello
    I am a new member here and want to know business of cow/cattle farming business which is more profitable what are the investment I am based in Mumbai
    so here lot of demand of good quality milk is sold @ Rs. 35 per litre and demand is too high compare to supply.
    want to know few things

1}Investment breakup how much to invest where what are the minimum requirements?

2} cow farming is better or cattle farming in terms of profitability ?

Hii

Cattle includes both cows, buffaloes. You can initially go in for dairy farming with 4-5 cows maybe the exotic breeds which yield higher. For the details on investment please contact teh nearest KVK or dairy department

Regards
    Ashwini

3. #3 dairy in mumbai 

Please chat with me with your queries on phone I will give you details from A to Z.
    Please contact..
    Last edited by moderator A; November 25th, 2010 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Quote Originally Posted by sandeepnankani78 View Post
    Hello
    I am a new member here and want to know business of cow/cattle farming business which is more profitable what are the investment I am based in Mumbai
    so here lot of demand of good quality milk is sold @ Rs. 35 per litre and demand is too high compare to supply.
    want to know few things

1}Investment breakup how much to invest where what are the minimum requirements?

2} cow farming is better or cattle farming in terms of profitability ?
    Dairy Farming is profitable if properly managed. The investment cost is highly variable depending on the type of housing, type of animals purchased and land price. If you are serious you can contact me.
    Rgds
    Dr Unnithan