Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Silver Oak Tree Growing

Register

Click Here!

keerthigowda

Hi,

I am planning to grow Silver Oak trees in my 10 acres of land which is 28 kms from Bangalore City. Kindly help me in clarifying my below queries

1. How many trees can i plant per acre
2. What are the plating process involved
3. What price can be expected for the yield. I have heard i can get a very good yield in 10 years

rgds

shanmuga06

Silver Oak tree cultivation

Hi sir,

Silver oak plantations normaly will undertake in hilly area.In some place s the tea growers will plant in thieir estate for shading and landmark.By doing the mass cultivation in plain area the following spacing will be required thats 10'x10' or 12'12'.As per yield concern that the silver oak trees attain the age of five years the farmer will get Rs5250/-per tree.The silver oak tree will attain the age of 20 years the farmer will get Rs 10500/-per tree.I not joking above said rates are true.In ottanchatram ,pachalur hill area one farmer sold this price .

For more details plz contact us;

A Sivakumar,
priya nursery garden
Karaikudi-630001

Ashwini

Hi

Silver oak is generally cultivated in hilly areas as Mr. Siva kumar has already mentioned. IF its grown as a shade crop the spacing followed will be 12m x 12 m. IF u pla only silver oak, then you can grow it at a spacing of 6mx6m.
REgarding the price please contact the agroforestry department

REgards
Ashwini

lrnaik

silver oak

Hi Sir,

I have 1 acre of land in 45km from Bangalore, i am planning to grow silver oak so i dont know about this pls give me the full details for that....

kavundan

Silver Oak

Hi Sir,

If we plant Silver Oak Trees for how long will I have to water it and can I Cultivate Seasonal Crops between Silver Oak trees? Please Reply

Regards

Sebastian

willydev

silver oak prices you have mentioned is true. where do you get these prices. ? reply

Hi sir,

Silver oak plantations normaly will undertake in hilly area.In some place s the tea growers will plant in thieir estate for shading and landmark.By doing the mass cultivation in plain area the following spacing will be required thats 10'x10' or 12'12'.As per yield concern that the silver oak trees attain the age of five years the farmer will get Rs5250/-per tree.The silver oak tree will attain the age of 20 years the farmer will get Rs 10500/-per tree.I not joking above said rates are true.In ottanchatram ,pachalur hill area one farmer sold this price .

A Sivakumar,
priya nursery garden
Karaikudi-630001
Dear Mr. Sivakumar, thanks for the information. the prices you have mentioned true , where do I contact, as we ae planning to sell some tree.
I am also interested in ramganga coconut saplings.
kindly reply to willydev@hotmail.com

thanks with regards,
willy

vas99999

hai give your phone number i require plants

Hi sir,

A Sivakumar,
priya nursery garden
Karaikudi-630001
hai i require plants in large quantity give me the contact number+