Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

ajola cd in annadata kannada

Register

Click Here!

sridhar152

sir yesterday i saw a programme in annadata kannada etv regarding ajola grass which is very rich in proteins for cows and dose results in good yeilding of milk.sir do u have any relevent information regarding the cd of ajola.well do u know the agent contact detailsof etv kannada so that we can subscribe it.

gvaranam

Azolla filiculoides

Sir,
Azolla [Azolla filiculoides] is a aquatic fern, is used for nitrogen fixing also. Now this is widely used as food supplement in many countries. Also used as the food supplement to the cattle and poultry feeds. A high nutrient high fibrous food leads to eradicate the free radicals in the body of both human beings as well as animals[including birds]. I can supply the seeds free of cost. The planting so easy. A temporary tank with silpaulin sheet will be sufficient. You can use it for human being, cow, chicken, goat, sheep, buffalo etc. Duck weed is also used for the same purpose. In Sirsi, The agriculture centre for arecanut and pepper will be able to help you. Contact Dr. Lokesh

Last edited:

sir yesterday i saw a programme in annadata kannada etv regarding ajola grass which is very rich in proteins for cows and dose results in good yeilding of milk.sir do u have any relevent information regarding the cd of ajola.well do u know the agent contact detailsof etv kannada so that we can subscribe it.
Dear sreedhar ,

You can contact gannavaram veternery college ...which is near by vijayawada .there you can get ajola .
Pleae check it near by vetrnary colleges also .

sridhar152

well feeding of ajola for our cows can bring down the cost of feeds low.i mean can we reduce the economy of feeds by feeding ajola as its rich protein food.

raviair

where can i get Ajola in banglaore or chikkabalapura need contact details and address

Hi Mr Sreedhar & all

I wanted to know where will i get Ajola in Bangalore or Chikkabalapura

Dear sreedhar ,

You can contact gannavaram veternery college ...which is near by vijayawada .there you can get ajola .
Pleae check it near by vetrnary colleges also .