Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need guidance to start up dairy goat farm

Register

Click Here!

imranmistry009

hi there,
I will soon be starting dairy goat farm around mumbai, nasik highway, post padge(kalyan), and i found it very tough to market fresh goat milk, my survey to sell goat milk seems going nowhere,whereas, mumbai is a huge market for milk consumption, Is anyone out there who can help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

asadrazvi2000

Goat Farming

Dear Imran,
what i am suggesting you can to do goat farming for meat purpose and exporting live stock by shipping because if you sell the Goat milk, the kids will not get proper nourishment and they will fall sick or Die or very less growth.
what i advice you if you are interested in Milk, u can take the Buffalo milk from villagers and sell in City with some profit.
by the way you are planning for which goats.
if you have any queries please email me sir

Ashwini

Hi

Very few people in India consume goat milk, so it would be better to farm goats for meat purpose.

Regards
Ashwini

asadrazvi2000

Goat for Milk

Dear Sir,
We are showing our interested in working with you on your project, we can not only supply you Pure Line and certified quality of Osmanabadi goats @ 150 Rs / kg which can best suitable for our Climate but also we can act as your Design and Supervision Consultant and help you to Design a sustainable and economical shed, planting various type of fodder according to season and availability of land, giving you De worming and Vaccination Schedule, 24 x7 Service and many more service as agreed.

Here are the few advantages of Osmanabadi Breed over other Breeds

1- These goats are native of Osmanabad which enjoys its border with A.P; Osmanabad has similar type of climate as some parts of A.P and Karnataka. These goats are also showing a very good performance in all the state. We are dealing weekly 20-25 inquiries from Oman and Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain which are more than 3000 Km from Osmanabad and also from Haryana, Punjab, U.P, Rajasthan and all Southern & Central States regarding this Breed .

2- Osmanabadi goat shows a very efficient reproductive performance and resistance against diseases not only in well managed semi stall feeding system but also in severe drought conditions. As per research conducted by NARI on Osmanabadi Goats in Maharashtra, in spite of drought which occurred in 2007 and 2008, there was no drop in the productivity rate of Osmanabad goat.

3- The age at the first kidding is around 15 months with the lactation length of around 130 days. The dressing percentage varies from 55- 60 %. In favourable conditions the does will breed twice a year, twinning is very common and the milk yield ranged form 700 gm to 1500 gm.

4- From 30 kg live weight, you will get 20-22 kg of meat. In this 7-10 kg loss is due to non edible part of meat like Viscera, Hide, etc.

5- The leather of osmanabadi goat is fairly of good quality and its meat is preferred by majority of the rural and urban population in southern India.

6- In the end the weight of 6 months of Kid will be 22-25 Kg in well managed farm.
If you need any help please contact me at under signed email address

ashish_pippal

goat projet report or consutancy

goat projet report

1st January __3 months old kids__1unit__42 goats__40 female+2 Male

31st March__3+3 months__6 months__Maturity stage

Female pregnancy period__150-152 days__5 Months

1 Female__2 to 3 Kids

31th August__80:120 Kids

GOAT BREED (JAMNAPARI,OSMANABADI,SHIROHI)

28 February 1 goat will sale on 5,000/-

80x5,000 =4,00,000/- on 1st year

160x5,000=8,00,000/-2nd year

Total expense from next year (Per Year) 1,40,000/-

Payment Breakup:
1 1,30,000/- Animals booking
2 15,000/- Transportation Cost
3 30,000/- Medicine + Lab Fees (P.A.)
4 30,000/- Veterinary Fees Include Pregnancy & Feeding Assistance
5 20,000/- Consultation Fees of Company
6 1,00,000/- Food(Food by Godrej & Dabur) (P.A.)
7 10,000/- Insurance (P.A.)

At the Time Agreement – 1,65, 000/-
After Delivery of Animals to Farm – 1, 85, 000/-
Note: The investor should have 1acre of land for Cultivation of various grasses Roman, Lucerne AND NH3.

Send me mail

Last edited by a moderator:

shawindo

Dear Mr. Imran Ji, I am also looking for marketing goat milk in Mumbai, as I am staying in Mumbai, so I can help you to sell your goat milk in mumbai, you can contact me at 7738940926 for further step, Thanks

[FONT=&quot]Televisions, on-line games, and audio players just like the iPod are believed disruptions regarding students. But the particular advent regarding technology has authorized for parents to be sure of their kids performance inside school making it easier for them to determine the way to interact using their children. 1st child portal[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Undoubtedly Isaac Asimov could be impressed in what we have could accomplish; a lot of it relative to his quotations, yet you can still find no aware machines or perhaps positronic mind. smart law box [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You aren't getting all the particular responsibility, nevertheless, you sure since heck get some good of these. Stop going really easy on your kids, stop getting mass amounts of donuts, toast, lard (I am just serious, people purchase this products), and also processed food items. That begins cutting the particular pounds next to of you with your kids... swiftly. the child health[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This will be big. When you can spare 58 seconds to learn this write-up, you will see specific information associated with public staff wages and also overtime put together particularly for state and also county staff. Your time attorney can assist you understand these kinds of too! law county[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sometimes, babies find handful of difficulties on their way right out of the uterus. As an example, special procedures could be needed to help your babys exit from your birth canal. Or, if the babys health have reached risk, a cesarean delivery could be required. Don't forget, that irrespective of how the particular birth should go, a healthful baby could be the primary aim. quick babies guide[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Insuranceit's just about everywhere. One can easily insure most situations. Are auto tires an investment you require to make sure? Tire insurance policy, also referred to as a path hazard coverage, road threat warranty, or perhaps tire repayment plan, can be a rapidly increasing industry inside the automotive planet. pro law guide[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pasco, Washington is known as by some being the many prominent vacationer destination inside Washington express. It offers a variety of family-oriented routines, as properly as career opportunities inside its increasing economy. People vacation there on a regular basis, for numerous reasons. fresh beauty guide[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Initially, everything is apparently so effortless. From the particular recruitment for the sales method, the party had efficiently explained to you the mandatory steps to achieve network marketing and advertising. In this manner, you were developed to believe in which everything can flow easily as it must be. free law network[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Following the particular Disney traditions of transposing well-known fairy tales from your pages of your book for the sparkle with the big screen, Beauty As well as the Beast follows living of Belle (Paige O'Hara), a lovely bookworm maiden who captivates your ex town's many eligible bachelor's, Gaston (Richard White). classic beauty book[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Divorce law can be quite a convoluted process for all involved, especially when the couple searching for a split was married with an extensive time frame. Each express and region has their particular system and also laws set up for split proceedings, and the particular individuals required have to be familiar with every legislation before attaining an arrangement. free law portal[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your International Organization newspaper involving China in addition publishes decrees along with policy papers issued by simply MOFTEC along with explain your countrys plans on great open the entrance doors to monetary cooperation along with foreign purchase and sell. www.businessenlarge.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]After you've got selected a kind, you'll come across your colors. One must be closest for a skin stiffness. Next get one that is a pair of tones lighter, and yet another two colors darker. These kind of will slightly vary your current characters, however look pure. www.hitbeautytools.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Small businesses are normally most specialized in sales along with marketing. They don’t ever have the time for it to work using the pc devices. However, as a company owner you already know very well that your particular business are not able to survive competition without the IT infra available. www.businessery.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Travel pertaining to business as well as pleasure would bring to your fore several health issues. The most popular ailments men and women experience while traveling are hypertension, colds, along with diarrhea. So as to build way up resistance for you to fight diseases you should adopt proper lifestyle. www.freshtravelguide.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Today a lot of people online along with offline want to find the best home based small business to become a member of. Many people want to find the home based small business that could make them prosperous. Many want to find that home based small business that requires minimum work along with produces enormous results promptly. www.businessmakes.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Since your introduction in the Internet to daily existence, people get considered it becoming a vast method to obtain information, as it were able to connect trillion of computers worldwide, from servers owned by governments, educational institutions, schools, your local library, museums, scientific disciplines laboratories, amusement centers, athletics clubs, and and endless choice of other programs. www.dailytraveltools.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mix by 50 % one particular whole remain of margarine along with approximately one particular cup involving milk. The number of milk anyone add are vastly different according to the consistency you want of your current mashed oranges. My wonderful grandmother features in your ex recipke, "Add a new palmful involving salt. " (I ran across that with regards to 4 tbsp equaled your ex "palmful. inch) www.businessmashed.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]More about your reserves ahead of we knock on the front entrance. Exclusivity can be assured over the banning involving private cars within the two supplies. Guests go to a peripheral pleasing area and they are met by simply their settle hosts. This is a great idea along with affords exceptional management in the Reserves. www.viptravelcamp.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This makes sure that the business's advertising is conducted to your employees and various participant's in the events along with the friends and groups of them. www.businessmential.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]People that use his or her vacation time on a yearly basis often choose it inside summer a few months when petrol prices are generally high and all the others is visiting too. This often brings about flaring attitudes while travelling and with the destination because of overcrowding plus the rise throughout prices. www.evertravelmag.com[/FONT]

pramoliya

Get millions of revenue by contract farming. Cultivate herbal medicinal product. Such as aloe vera, kalmegh, white musli, shatavari, chicory, brahmi, asalo, jivanti, lemongrass, basil and many more. Information will be provided from plantation to selling. Open the link below for more information. https://goo.gl/XVDeLC

shaikhibrahim

hi there,
I will soon be starting dairy goat farm around mumbai, nasik highway, post padge(kalyan), and i found it very tough to market fresh goat milk, my survey to sell goat milk seems going nowhere,whereas, mumbai is a huge market for milk consumption, Is anyone out there who can help me.

call me 7900058468

wgeelinks

I am sure you see the trend here... Commercial Mortgage Financing can be used in practically any industry for any kind of commercial property. Speak with your Business Finance Broker when you are ready to invest in a Commercial Real estate opportunity.Finance ? Finance blog

wgeelinks

Make use of a travel agent that provides travel deals for handicapped travelers. Booking plane tickets and rooms in hotels with journey agents that provide travel methods to disabled individuals is advantageous in many ways. They make sure they book for his or her disabled customers airlines as well as hotels which are disabled pleasant. They make an effort to offer providers and suggestions which will ensure their own clients journey comfortably.Best Adventure Travel

wgeelinks

The laws of nature are just as they treat every specie (and not only man) with equality. In a jungle, every specie gets its due share of food, air and water which enable them to live a dignified life without being dependent on any other creation. Nature makes no distinction between one specie, and the other as all species are the children of the same God.Law Information ? My Law Blog

wgeelinks

I am certain you begin to see the trend right here... Commercial Home loan Financing may be used in virtually any business for any type of commercial home. Speak together with your Business Finance Broker when you're ready to purchase a Commercial Property opportunity.My Business Plan ? Business Plan

wgeelinks

You will see all styles and models of fashion blogs as being the internet is stuffed with them. It can take a look at the advantages of wearing lean jeans through boyfriend bluejeans or the best way pink takes the destination of dark colored plus many of the extras. Just like you go internet, you receives your fill of your latest popular trends as a result of fashion blogs.Style Beauty Tips ? Beauty Tips

wgeelinks

Real estate shareholders live in addition to die by means of their chance to add importance. With not any added importance, there usually are no gains. This applies with almost any business, but what makes real estate a really great business as well as a great investment decision, is the volume of ways you can contribute value and benefit from big gains.Real Estate Valley ? Real Estate