AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to get Loan from NABARD

Default How to get Loan from NABARD

Hello All,

Im Diwakar reddy from YSR dist(Earlier kadapa Dist) from AP.

Im planning to establish a new EMU farm at my dist.

Im looking bank loan from NABARD, what is the process and what benifits we can get with compare to other banks.

Advanced thanks to all

Diwakar Reddy

Dear Mr. Reddy, I too am looking to start emu farmng here near delhi. I undertsand that NABARD has projects for this. However, I have not yet got in touch wit them. Try their site. And do pass on any information that you get. Please contact..
    Last edited by moderator A; August 12th, 2010 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Hi Diwakar reddy,

Iam also enquired about loan from NABARD.I came to know that 50% of loan amount will give NABARD with free of interest.

Iam also looking to put up emu farm in Near Nellore.

Thanks,
    Ramakrishna Reddy
    Last edited by moderator A; August 13th, 2010 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default Nabard loan

Hi Diwakar,

If you get any information related to this, please circulate to me

Thanks!!
    Ananda Reddy C
    Last edited by moderator A; August 31st, 2010 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

N KRISHNA MURTHY
    Assistant General Manager
    Please contact..
    Last edited by moderator A; September 2nd, 2010 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Business Member
    Blog Entries

Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized and downloaded as per your needs.

Regards,
    Dr. Vivek Patil
    Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

Default emu farming

i have imported egg inqubutor from china to set emu farm .i would like to know where i can get emu egg .how i can get help from goverment to set up farm .is there subsidies to set up emu farm and how much i can get loan .i would like to get NABBARD LOAN THANK
    SALIM:

Quote Originally Posted by diwakar06 View Post
    Hello All,

Im Diwakar reddy from YSR dist(Earlier kadapa Dist) from AP.

Im planning to establish a new EMU farm at my dist.

Im looking bank loan from NABARD, what is the process and what benifits we can get with compare to other banks.

Advanced thanks to all

Diwakar Reddy

hi
    anybody can help regards emo poultry.i need complete information abt this. can anyone pls provide complete information or tel me where i need to contact.u reach me,Please contact...
    Last edited by moderator A; September 14th, 2010 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

hi all,
    go to bank submit the project and tell them that NABARD has issued guidlines to every bank. i think it is circular no 93. that letter copy will be with the controlling officer in charge of the bank. so they will contact the NABARD.

FOR example the circular will be like this

click the link....

regards
    Anil
    Last edited by moderator A; September 14th, 2010 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default iam establishing emufarm so kindly arrange emufarming project report

sir pls kindly arranging emufarm project report

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast