Notices

Thread: i want to start to gerbera flower farm

1. #1 i want to start to gerbera flower farm 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to set up a green house at bangalore for growing Gerbera and Pl let me know the cost per poly house or shadenet and the subsidy available for poly house and plant

Hi

For details on subsidy contact the NHC or the Apeda. In bangalore you can cultivate gerbera under shade net alone. It doesnot require heavy investment. Contact Dr. JAyprakash, in hoticulture department , GKVK, to get further details on its cultivation aspects.

Regards
    Ashwini

3. #3 gerbera 

dear sir
    We will be able to supply different varieties of good quality gerbera plants. I f you are interested please let us know.
    For more details please contact..
    Last edited by moderator A; July 30th, 2010 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

4. #4 Required good quality of garbera plants for using in cut flowers:Dharmesh 

Quote Originally Posted by bcpillai View Post
    dear sir
    We will be able to supply different varieties of good quality gerbera plants. I f you are interested please let us know.
    pls send ur contact details, as we intrested in buying good quality of garbera plants for cultivation and in using the cut flowers
    Last edited by moderator A; August 5th, 2010 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

5. #5 Gerbera plants 

Quote Originally Posted by dharmesh098 View Post
    pls send ur contact details , as we intrested in buying good quality of garbera plants for cultivation and in using the cut flowers
    Mr.b.Pallai send us ur contact details along with the different types of garbera plants u grow. we required this plants for cultivating it in our green house & using the cut-flowers. u can contact me.Dharmesh
    Last edited by moderator A; August 5th, 2010 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

6. #6 Satyabhama Engineers 
    Business Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by srini201 View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to set up a green house at bangalore for growing Gerbera and Pl let me know the cost per poly house or shadenet and the subsidy available for poly house and plant
    Pls contact me
    Prakash Chopade
    Last edited by moderator A; August 5th, 2010 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

7. #7 Gerbera 

Dear all
    You can contact us in the following address for gerbera plant details
    AVT Biotechnology, Cochin Kerala,

for more details please log on AVT Biotechnology :: Index
    Last edited by moderator A; August 5th, 2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

8. #8 Gerberas 

Quote Originally Posted by bcpillai View Post
    dear sir

Whts the cost price of the gerberas per plant. for 2000square meteres?Whats your contact phone no.?

Thanks
    Sanjeev