Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Black cotton soil

Register

Click Here!

dayalmewani

Sir,
I own an agriculture land of 7 acres,which is black cotton soil, where I have been busy in cultivating the conventional crops like Wheat, Jowar, and bajra etc. These crops dont even give me back the amount I spend on them. I had twice sowed GInger on it but that too the yield was so low that I had to bear heavy losses. I want to know which is the most lucrative crop or product which can fetch good market and which can give good yield on black cotton soil. Kindly advise.

Dayaal.

manojsinghchandel

black soil

Black soils are highly argillaceous, very fine-grained and dark and contain a high proportion of calcium and magnesium carbonates. They are poor in P2O5, N and organic matter. These soils contain abundant iron and fairly high quantities of lime, magnesia and alumina. Black soil is rich in calcium, potassium and magnesium but has poor nitrogen content. Crops like cotton, tobacco, chilly, oil seeds, jowar, ragi and maize grow well in it.

Regds

vijay23

Sir,
I own an agriculture land of 7 acres,which is black cotton soil, where I have been busy in cultivating the conventional crops like Wheat, Jowar, and bajra etc. These crops dont even give me back the amount I spend on them. I had twice sowed GInger on it but that too the yield was so low that I had to bear heavy losses. I want to know which is the most lucrative crop or product which can fetch good market and which can give good yield on black cotton soil. Kindly advise.

Dayaal.

Contact me to profitable farming venture.
vijay