AgricultureInformation.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinoa

Quote Originally Posted by svreddyt View Post
    I would like to buy Quinoa in bulk quantity from Hyderabad, AP, INDIA
    Please send more details as soon as possible
    Did you receive any information on the buying of Quinoa? Even i am interested in buying as well as cultivating Quinoa - Is anybody there to help me kickstart please?

Red face How to grow Quinoa

Is any one already growing this crop in India? Read in news yesterday that Govt. of India is planning to promote this crop as a pilot project in Anantapur Dt. of A.P.
    Thanks,
    -JP
    Quote Originally Posted by saveearth View Post
    Did you receive any information on the buying of Quinoa? Even i am interested in buying as well as cultivating Quinoa - Is anybody there to help me kickstart please?

Talking Quinoa cultivation

Quote Originally Posted by cyborg_jp View Post
    Is any one already growing this crop in India? Read in news yesterday that Govt. of India is planning to promote this crop as a pilot project in Anantapur Dt. of A.P.
    Thanks,
    -JP
    I am little bit confused regarding to quinoa (chenopodium quinoa),i did lot of googling on internet but not find exact information,first what we called in india (ex.Bathua)?is it similar to bathua?second how can we cultivted it and what should be climate for it,I am from Madhya Pradesh.If it is possible in india,then where we can purchage the seed of it.i found online,but that are not for farming purpose.

Buy Roland Quinoa White 340 gm @ Zansaar.com
    Quinoa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks,
    Rajbir Singh

What price range are you offering?

Default quinoa

Quote Originally Posted by saveearth View Post
    i am cultivating quinoa. how much you require.

kesavanatth

i am cultivating. i am from andhrapradesh.contact ,me.

Sir ,
    Im intrested in buying Quinoa. Can you please give further contact details as whom to contact ?

Thanks,
    Soujanya

Hi Kesavanatth,

Very Good Evening. Happy to find someone like you to guide us on cultivating quinoa.........We are from ananthapur district and are immensely interested in cultivating quinoa.......Could you please let us know of how to contact you for more information..................????
    It would be a great help if you share your contact number................... :-)

Thanks,
    Mahesh Babu T

I need help from fellow farmers in A.P. in cultivating quinoa. Will buy seeds from you also.
    Thanks in advance.
    -JP

Hi Keshav,

I am basically from Andhra pradesh and living in USA. i would like to talk to you quinoa . Please send me your contact details.

Thanks
    Venkat

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast