Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Shet Tale (Farm Pond) In maharashtra

Register

Click Here!

pravid

hello,
there was a subsidy scheme for maharastra farmer for "Shet Tale" in Apr 2010.

The farmars who left out due to lacking the information can again apply for the same?

if any relpy me

i am very thankful 2 u

Hello
this is Mahadeo Kadam From Pune i am thinking about shet Tale pl help me about

Last edited by a moderator:

akash143

hello,
there was a subsidy scheme for maharastra farmer for "Shet Tale" in Apr 2010.

The farmars who left out due to lacking the information can again apply for the same?

if any relpy me

i am very thankful 2 u
sir, tell me about shet tale information ,i want to make shet tale in my agri , tell about this total project . i want to start shet tale matsya utpadan ..

pmali

Shet Tale

Government subsidy is available in some districts of Maharashtra. In which district you want to make it?

First you need to decide purpose and then what quantity of water you want to preserve. Make sure you have studies sources of water to fill in this Shet Tale. You can either harvest rain water or pump water from a seasonal water stream or bore/well. To use rain as source of water, make sure you understand catchment area, average rainfall in your area, type of soil, water flow etc. There are standard methods / formulae available to calculate the same.

It can be covered with plastic sheet (silpolin) or without. Note that Maharashtra government recently started subsidy for plastic sheet as well. If you want to carry out fish farming, it is better to not use sheet. If you use sheet, make sure there are no rodents, crabs in nearby area as they usually chew the sheet.

The location of Shet Tale has to be approved by agricultural department. You can make one at lowest ground level in your plot or at highest ground level and use siphon method to use water from it.

There are standard sizes prescribed by govt. You need to make one of these sizes. Most recommended height is 3 meter of which half can be dug below ground level and other half by making soil mound at the periphery.

Above was a brief information on various items to be considered. There are many other small but important factors to be considered here. Also I am sure you must be interested to know rough estimate of cost. We can discuss these over emails.

san4u

Shet Tale

I have 6 Acres Land with Borewell with 2.5" water, i am interested to build Shet Tale for Farming as well as Aqua use i.e for Fish Farming.
Please guide me Government schemes, Fianance available, project info etc.
Land is near shirwal around 90 Km from Pune.

You can reach me @

suyog624

shet tale

I m interested to construct farm pond in my farm. I just want to know updated govt. subsidy scheme , size of shet tale , rough estimate & how many farm ponds can be constructed in about 17 acrs of land

rahul031

shet tale information

Dear friends,
plz go through

become a member !!!! ask a quetion and get a answer >>>
this site is helpful for farmers from maharashatra[/B]

sawan123

I have 12 Acres Land water, i am interested to build Shet Tale for Farming as well as Aqua use i.e for Fish Farming.
Land is near shirwal around 180Km from Pune ie in shirdi(Ahmednagar)

sawan123

About shet tale

I have 12 Acres Land water, i am interested to build Shet Tale for Farming as well as Aqua use i.e for Fish Farming.
Land is near shirwal around 180Km from Pune ie in shirdi(Ahmednagar)

milindaher

I have 7 Acres Land with , i am interested to build Shet Tale for Farming as well as Aqua use i.e for Fish Farming.& Pomegiranate
Land is near kalwan l around 70Km from Nasik

You can reach me @

skulkarni

where to apply for subsidy & how to know rough estimate of cost.my Mob. no is 09922434796. can u call me My name is Sachin Kulkarni.

skulkarni

I have 12 Acres Land with normal water, i am interested to build Shet Tale for Farming as well as for Fish Farming.
Land is near Parola Tal.in Jalgoan Dis. around 350Km from Pune & i live at Pune in Chinchwad doin service but Intrested in Farming
So Please can you HELP.

*i am interested to build Shet Tale .Please guide me Government schemes, Fianance available, project info etc Land is near donwada around 40 Km from aurangabad.

set tale approval proceduer

I am interested to get farm pond in my farm 6 acers land is in my name size of shet tale is 30mtr x 30mtr x 3 mtr what is procedure to get approval from concern authority my native place is in Beed district Patoda taluka village name is kawadwadi kindly give me detail information
I m interested to construct farm pond in my farm. I just want to know updated govt. subsidy scheme , size of shet tale , rough estimate & how many farm ponds can be constructed in about 17 acrs of land

santoshah

information about shettale

hello pravin,,

i am grap farmer but after december my crops facing water defficiency. so i plan to buil shat tale but my
crops need water requiredment is 9,75,000 liter. please me detail about what does the cost to build shettale
and related subsidies or proper shettale measurement that filled above mention quata.

Thank you,
Santosh Mulik.