Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Rajanigandha flower cultivation

Register

Click Here!

artisunil2

Dear sir/madam
I have 20 ackers of farm in Parbhani district of maharashtra which is partly irrigated.It is of black soil.
I want to cultivate rajanigandha flowers .Innitialy I want to experiment in 1/2 or 1 acker.
Can you please guide in the matter? Also please providethe investment required in it with details

Thanks
arti sunil

kirti s

Dear Sir
Soil
Tuberose can be grown in wide range of soils, even those affected by salinity and alkalinity conditions. However, loam and sandy soils, having a pH of 6.5 to 7.5 with good aeration and drainage are considered ideal for its successful cultivation.

Climate
Tuberose is a tropical plant and grows well round the year under moderate climatic conditions like in Bangalore. However, it is well adapted to our sub-tropical conditions (north Indian plains) and grows profusely from April to November. It becomes dormant with the advent of winter season, as evident by the cessation of vegetative growth. High (40 degree centigrade) as well 10 degree centigrade temperature reduce the length of spike, weight and quality of flowers.

Nutrition
The nutritional requirement for tuberose crop varies with several factors like climatic conditions, types of soil, cultivar planted and spacing followed. It was found that nitrogen is much more vital element than phosphorus or potassium which influences yield and quality of flowers and bulb production in tuberose.

Water Management It is advisable to irrigate the field before planting of bulbs and thereafter further irrigation could be avoided until the bulbs sprouts. Too much moisture at the time of sprouting will result in rotting of bulbs and same conditions during flowering period will adversely affect the development of spikes and florets.

ajayking

rajni gandha plantation

Hi,,,
we have a land of 2 acres in haryana
looking for a plantation of rajnigandha flower
need information
from where to get plant ?
marketing
requirement of land quality
water requirement

regards
ajay

fyxorv

I have 25 arcs in Hyderabad so you can tell me about your flowers company and also send the agreement details. I am using the Sydney feed and also buy sydney assignment help services your company is also giving the helping services.