Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

hydroponics garden materials in gujarat(surat)

Register

Click Here!

drashok

I am Dr Ashok Jagani from Surat wants to know that where should I get hydroponics material in and around Surat Gujarat,

kirti s

Dear sir,

there are different kinds of Hydroponic (soil less culture) i.e. rack wool,on water and spagnmu etc.go through some of material and decide.

* Hydroponics Video
* Basic demands
* Hydroponics Materials
* FAQ
* Products
* Drainage collecting systems
* Guidance
* Desgin your hydroponic system
* Desgin your growbag
* Hydoponics Galleries

P.L.F cocopeat
plf The P.L.F. Cocopeat is a combination of coco chips and 3/4" Cocopeat. The presence of chips provides a more drainable medium and therefore is more suitable for regions with both, hot and cold growing periods (Such as U.S.A. and Turkey).

Read more...

1/4" , 1/6" Cocopeat
1-4 The 1/6" Cocopeat and the 1/4" Cocopeat materials are Pelmix's unique products for Nurseries which specialize in seedlings.

Read more...

3/4"DS Cocopeat
3-4_coco The 3/4" Cocopeat is one of Pelemix's leading products and it is recommended for use in hot climate regions (Such as Mexico, South Africa and Australia ).
Read more...

Crush
crush The Crush Coir is a coarser Coir made of long fibers and chips. The absence of dust and the 3/4" Cocopeat allows a much faster drainage.
Read more...

Crush Pro
crush_PRO_small This Combination of 3/4" cocopeat and Crush provides a more drainable growing media. It is suitable for climates having a cold winter and hot summer. It is perfect for growers who are interested in applying large number of irrigation cycles in all seasons.
Read more...

Chips
Chips_small Pieces of Coir made from the husk. The chips material is usually added to the growing media as an aerating supplement and allows higher drainage. Chips are very popular in orchid nurseries. The presence of the chips inside the growing media supplies the orchids a good combination of moisture, air and water. There are different sizes of Coir chips and it is important to use the right fraction for the right crop.

Regards

Kirti s

agrilover

hydroponics

dear sir,
i am interested in hydroponics and can u pls send details...

Last edited by a moderator:

udayalatha

there are different kinds of Hydroponic (soil less culture) i.e. rack wool,on water and spagnmu etc.go through some of material and decide.

* Hydroponics Video
* Basic demands
* Hydroponics Materials
* FAQ
* Products
* Drainage collecting systems
* Guidance
* Desgin your hydroponic system
* Desgin your growbag
* Hydoponics Galleries

P.L.F cocopeat
plf The P.L.F. Cocopeat is a combination of coco chips and 3/4" Cocopeat. The presence of chips provides a more drainable medium and therefore is more suitable for regions with both, hot and cold growing periods (Such as U.S.A. and Turkey).

Read more...

1/4" , 1/6" Cocopeat
1-4 The 1/6" Cocopeat and the 1/4" Cocopeat materials are Pelmix's unique products for Nurseries which specialize in seedlings.

Read more...

3/4"DS Cocopeat
3-4_coco The 3/4" Cocopeat is one of Pelemix's leading products and it is recommended for use in hot climate regions (Such as Mexico, South Africa and Australia ).
Read more...

Crush
crush The Crush Coir is a coarser Coir made of long fibers and chips. The absence of dust and the 3/4" Cocopeat allows a much faster drainage.
Read more...

Crush Pro
crush_PRO_small This Combination of 3/4" cocopeat and Crush provides a more drainable growing media. It is suitable for climates having a cold winter and hot summer. It is perfect for growers who are interested in applying large number of irrigation cycles in all seasons.
Read more...

Chips
Chips_small Pieces of Coir made from the husk. The chips material is usually added to the growing media as an aerating supplement and allows higher drainage. Chips are very popular in orchid nurseries. The presence of the chips inside the growing media supplies the orchids a good combination of moisture, air and water. There are different sizes of Coir chips and it is important to use the right fraction for the right crop.

Regards

Kirti s
Dear Sir,
I would like to get more details regarding hydrophonic materials.Pl.send details to me.
With regards,
Udayakumar