Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Loan and Subsidy for Dairy Farming.

Register

Click Here!

kanishka1482

Hi,

I'm from Rajasthan and willing to start a dairy farm with 20 nos of HF cows. Land and water is not a concern, now i would like to know about the Loan possibilities and subsidy on dairy farming. and also if there are any benefits available from the government. Please do let me know that how can i go for the loan procedures. or mail me
appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks & Regards:
Kanishka Khiria

Last edited by a moderator:

manojsinghchandel

hi

Loans for livestock rearing is offered only by financial institute like Nationalised banks,Cooperative banks etc.However NABARD is only providing subsidy to the project by various scheme.It depends upon bank to offer loan if you have no land,or you want to purchase land for this project.But many cases land is required before sanctioning this project through bank.It is best you to approach nationalised banks in your area as well as NABARD officials in your area

Also you can contact, Raj. Cooperative Dairy Milk Marketing Federation, they will let you know the various schemes. Apart from the above, Social Welfare Schemes – Saras Suraksha
Kavach and Saras Samuhik Arogya Bima Yojana, Centrally Sponsored
Schemes SGSY & WDP (Women Development Programme)
You need to explore with the State deptt.

Regds

dr_vivekpatil

Hi.
Do have a look for a Small Scale Dairy Farm Project Report as per NABARD guidelines which can be customized as per your needs i.e. you can change the number, milk yield & cost of animals, sale price of milk, bank loan rate, repayment period etc. and observe its impact on profitability in the spreadsheet.
Many other Projects are also being developed for progressive farmers. Do let me know if any changes have to be made in the program.
Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

taj2005

loan for emu and dairy cow

Sir i want to start of emu and dairy cow farming project report and loan detail
thanks regards
my contact cumbum theni dt

taj2005

loan for emu and dairy cow

Sir i want start emu fram and dairy cow loan and sudsidy my name hameedshah in madurai pl call me

mogi89

Taking the loan

Hi,

I'm Manoj Kumar from Punjab and willing to start a dairy farm. Land and water is not a concern, now i would like to know about the Loan possibilities and subsidy on dairy farming. and also if there are any benefits available from the government. Please do let me know that how can i go for the loan procedures. or mail me appreciate your help in advance. And ask me all details for loan procedures .

Thanks & Regards:
Manoj Kumar

kdgnsr

Hi,

I'm from Rajasthan and willing to start a dairy farm with 20 nos of HF cows. Land and water is not a concern, now i would like to know about the Loan possibilities and subsidy on dairy farming. and also if there are any benefits available from the government. Please do let me know that how can i go for the loan procedures. or mail me

Thanks & Regards:
Keshav Datt Agarwal

pantt

Investment Help

Dear sir/madam
i am Start dairy farm & Tea garden in rural area but i have no sufficient momey so please help me.

chinniahsuri

Sir i want to start of Broiler Farm and dairy cow farming project report and loan detail,I have 2.5 acres land my name total 10 acres
thanks regards
Please Call Me

chinniahsuri

Loan Detail

Sir i want to start of Broiler Farm and dairy cow farming project report and loan detail,I have 2.5 acres land my name total 10 acres
thanks regards
Please Call Me

chabraamit

Query Regarding Loan and subsidy in Dairy farm business

Hi Team,

I'm from Rajasthan and willing to start a dairy farm with 20 nos of HF cows and buffalos. Land and water is not a concern, now i would like to know about the Loan possibilities and subsidy on dairy farming. and also if there are any benefits available from the government. Please do let me know that how can i go for the loan procedures. or mail me

Thanks & Regards:
Amit Jain

mundhraa

Hi,

I'm from Rajasthan and willing to start a dairy farm with 7 nos of cows. Land and water is not a concern, now i would like to know about the Loan possibilities and subsidy on dairy farming. and also if there are any benefits available from the government. Please do let me know that how can i go for the loan procedures. or mail me