Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Details of organic farming in mandya, karnataka

Register

Click Here!

pradi hc

Hi,

Pls guide me as whether organic farming can be done in mandya where the major cultivation is paddy, sugarcane and ragi. Pls mail me the complete details about organic farming , like cost involved, marketing and things..

Regards,
Pradeep

kskarnic

organic farming in Mandya-

Hi,

Pls guide me as whether organic farming can be done in mandya where the major cultivation is paddy, sugarcane and ragi. Pls mail me the complete details about organic farming , like cost involved, marketing and things..

Regards,
Pradeep
Hello, Please visit organic farm of ISCON at Srirangapatna where various types of crops are being grown under organic cultivation. You may meet Sri.Madhu Pandit for learning practices specific to certain crops like sugarcane, paddy and ragi

pradi hc

Hi,

Thanks for the revert. Could you please let me know whether medicine plants can be cultivated in the said conditions favouring sugarcane, paddy n ragi type of crops. And what is d cost involved in the same

Organic farming

[QUDear Sir,
We feel immense pleasure to introduce our self as group of highly qualified and dedicated Agri-Experts under the banner of Agricare Organic Farms is one of the well reckoned name in the field of organic farming and organic inputs as we are engaged in the manufacturing and supplying of effective Soil Food ( vermicompost ) with trade mark ORGANIC LABLE , Plant Tonic ( vermi wash) and Neemazole (Organic neem based pest preventive product).We have set benchmarks in industry with the quality and performance.

Thanks & Regards

Kawaljit Caur Sandhu
Manager
Agricare Organic Farms
Ludhiana
Punjab
Please contact....
Agricare Organics, Organic Food, Safed musli, stevia, medicinal plants, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
OTE=pradi hc;106142]Hi,

Regards,
Pradeep[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator: