Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How to find ground water ?

Register

Click Here!

grv_greatman

Hi

Iam from a village at Thiruvanamalai dist Tamilnadu I've planned to made a bore well for my agriculture land anybody pleas e surges me which is the best way to find the water inside the land and rock ?

kirti s

Dear Sir

ground water levels are monitored with "monitoring wells" basically holes in the ground with piped walls. A person goes out with a long pole and drops it down till it gets wet. raise it up and take the measurement of how deep until it got wet.

vkv_2

Hi

Iam from a village at Thiruvanamalai dist Tamilnadu I've planned to made a bore well for my agriculture land anybody pleas e surges me which is the best way to find the water inside the land and rock ?
Ground water is usually detected using the dousing method. The materials used for dousing vary from person to person. The water diviner may use Y shaped stick or a brass rod Y shaped. However this method success rate depends upon the diviner. The depth of the well will mainly be determined by the type of rock formation in your area. Go by the general rule as to the depth of borewells in your area.

There are also govt water diviners who use meters and wires to map your field and detect water levels in your field. These water diviners are usually expensive and play hard to get.

The with of the borewell is usually 4 1/2" and 6 1/2" . If you plan to dig more than 500 feet then it is advisable to go in for 6 1/2" Borewell.

All the best in your venture to find good water source.

spathy

There is Geologist available in your area. Consult him also, as he is government appointed person

sundaramvk

How to find ground water?

There is an intrument called lacher antenna. It ia scientific dousing tool. I use this to measure the energy levels of places and to find underground water lines from the sketch of landscapes. Send me sketch of your land with the clear marking of direction and your complete postal address including your father's name. I may be able to help you.
sundaramvk.

jkjilani

Ground water level

Ground water depends on your Luck but if around you see the wells and water levels, if there is lot of well in that area your bore well never support you.
But there is GROUND WATER LEVEL DETECTOR also available in market.

please send me your land and area details... later on i will suggest you what to do?
Jaleel

madan

There is an intrument called lacher antenna. It ia scientific dousing tool. I use this to measure the energy levels of places and to find underground water lines from the sketch of landscapes. Send me sketch of your land with the clear marking of direction and your complete postal address including your father's name. I may be able to help you.
sundaramvk.
Dear Sir,

How can I contact you
madan

sisurve

ground water

Ground water depends on your Luck but if around you see the wells and water levels, if there is lot of well in that area your bore well never support you.
But there is GROUND WATER LEVEL DETECTOR also available in market.

please send me your land and area details... later on i will suggest you what to do?
Jaleel
hi jaleel

ratnagiri maharashtra red soil with black stone water table bellow 150 ft
please suggest

pradip chaskar

I am from pune (taluka ambegaon) . My father purchase farm near dingore village( taluka junnar)i take first bore well 2 month ago . On 200 fit i earn some water like 11/2 inches. This water not sufficient for field. I want take another bore well. Location of my field slope to south place situated" sahydri dongar rang".mountain location(2 k m) from field towards north. South of field a river(1.5 k m). On river big dam is there.my field runing east west) plz tell me can i do another bore well
2 nd problem :-.when i take first bore some little water i gain, then 200 fit igive11/2 inches water . But when i tested motar 6/10 hp motar bore give me only 1/2 hour water. Then motar stopped . After 1 minute bore give water for another minute by& by what shall i take dicision for motar(suitable hp).there is another my well can i store mybore water in my well plz guide me