Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Advertising Set up fruit beer, wheat beer, rice beer, etc plants

Register

Click Here!

pavan

Beer pROJECT

Need ur mail id to send my requirements and for further details to my PM Box.

Dear All,

If anybody is interested in making beer from fruits, wheat, rice,etc and wants the technology for the same, I can do that at a very low cost. What I am offering is complete consultancy services that helps you set up a beer factory, help in sales and marketing, supply chain management, brand management, etc.

I want to be very clear here that you are not looking at investments that goes into crores the investment would be much less that that. It would be a factory that would be able to cater to the needs of a city/town or even a small region. Bigger plants if required can be made too. The returns on investment would be in one/one and half year.

The consultancy can be provided for both alcoholic as well non-alcoholic beer/fruit beer.

The firm that provides consultancy is having on its panel people who have been in beer and soft drinks industry for more than 35 years. We also have Technologists from UK and Europe. But that does not mean that the consultancy services would be costly. In fact this is what makes it cheaper.

If interested please revert.

Thanks and regards

Hksbrewer

Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

alchemistjk

Rice based beer

Dear sir
Please mail me your contact details at and may call at i am interested for rice based beer unit

backsun

Hello,
I m interested in alcoholic beer for punjab state. Please send me full details

pavan

Beer plant

Hai hks brewer, I posted on 18-4-2012 till today no responce from you atleast now can u send your mail id

Dear All,

If anybody is interested in making beer from fruits, wheat, rice,etc and wants the technology for the same, I can do that at a very low cost. What I am offering is complete consultancy services that helps you set up a beer factory, help in sales and marketing, supply chain management, brand management, etc.

I want to be very clear here that you are not looking at investments that goes into crores the investment would be much less that that. It would be a factory that would be able to cater to the needs of a city/town or even a small region. Bigger plants if required can be made too. The returns on investment would be in one/one and half year.

The consultancy can be provided for both alcoholic as well non-alcoholic beer/fruit beer.

The firm that provides consultancy is having on its panel people who have been in beer and soft drinks industry for more than 35 years. We also have Technologists from UK and Europe. But that does not mean that the consultancy services would be costly. In fact this is what makes it cheaper.

Thanks and regards

Hksbrewer

Please contact...

andy172

setting up brewery

hi,
i would like to set up one in Andhra Pradesh,can you please send me the sample project report and licensing details along with your consulting chanrges to

prasadhegde

I am interested in making beer project. Please can you send me the details. Please mail me
Thank You

rams235

Please Send me the Complete Details

Hi There, Can you please send me the complete details to this email id Hope to hear from you soon and will keep in contacting you via emails. Thanks for your support and guidance in this regard.

shreyasd

Hello,

I would like get some more information regarding beer plant at small level. Please send me all necessory information like - minimum budget (plant cost & consultancy cost), minimum land, license related all info..

If possible please post your contact no.

Thanks
d.shreyas17@gmail.com

vjbrewers

Hi hksbrewer

Dear All,

Thanks and regards

Hksbrewer

Please contact...

Please sent me complete Beer project details in vijay.is.chauhan@gmail.com

raviii

Hi,

I would like to know more about the whole process and investment and about machine details for beer factory

btbisen

Hi ,
This is Beneshwar...
We have plenty of rice farming in my locality...
So I am interested to know how to set up a rice wine plant...

Plz provide the necessary info for the same...

My e-mail id is btbisen@gmail.com

Your reply will be highly appreciated....

rvvsnarayana

I am interested to establish "wine brewing from broken rice" in Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh.
I am looking for technical know how and project turn key basis.
Kindly advise at your earliest to alatindon@gmail.com.
Dr. Narayana.

suresh7143

Small or medium scale Beer factory

Dear All,

Thanks and regards

Hksbrewer

Please contact...
Hello HKSbrewer,

my name is suresh and i am from Andhra Pradesh i would like to start small scale to medium scale Beer factory in my place and i want to know how much land land require and how much capital required .
please send me the details . my mail id is suresh.9849152142@gmail.com andmy mobile number 8123759952

Thanks,
Suresh