Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need information on Commercial Mineral Water Plant

Register

Click Here!

lakshmi_prasath

Dear Sir/Madam,
I Like to Start a commercial water business. I want to know the difference between mineral water and bottle water. what would be the estimation for installing the plant and how much man power is required for that. We have our own well water and it is acceptable for drinking. whether it would be a profitable one?

experts please guide for better improvement

Regards

V.L.Prasath

kirti s

Dear Sir

Mineral water can come from a natural well or spring, but must contain a specified amount of trace minerals. These minerals, such as calcium and magnesium, are essential for good health.Because the water must meet specific requirements, the number of water sources that qualify is very limited.

Mineralize water is needed for all cellular functions and if there are no minerals in drinking water your body will strip the minerals from somewhere else in your body to satisfy its need. While mineral water has many great benefits, not all mineral water are alike or has the same benefits.

lakshmi_prasath

more information

hello sir,
thank you sir, your information is good. i gave the sample for testing and got approved that it is qualified for drinking. i want to know the difference between mineral water plant and bottle water plant. cost for implementation for that plant.
give information sir

monthan

Ro plant

Dear Sir/Madam,
I Like to Start a commercial water business. I want to know the difference between mineral water and bottle water. what would be the estimation for installing the plant and how much man power is required for that. We have our own well water and it is acceptable for drinking. whether it would be a profitable one?

experts please guide for better improvement

Regards

V.L.Prasath
we ill provide complete information of RO PLANT please contact....

Last edited by a moderator: