Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question How can we tie up with Reliance Fresh or...

Register

Click Here!

aloecare

We are manufacturing many food products, n i need guidance for how can i tie up with Reliance fresh, or another chain retail stores like Big Bazaar to market my products. All suggestions n ideas welcomed

thanks,

aryancropcare

Dear Friend,
you could discuss with the Purchase Manager of Reliance or other chain and discuss with them the rates you offer. Also if you wann sell it to other locations, I could assist you. you could contact me in private mail with details of your products.
Regards,

Nirav

kirti s

Dear Sir

for this purpose ull have to practically visit the retail stores and just observe which product like their u have and for what price it is kept there. then ull have to meet the marketing manager of the company and held a discussion showing the benefits of ur product as per the quality, price, supply etc. if u are better then the other competitor naturally the companies will prefer to keep ur product.

if its a new product then too ull have to explain the usefulness of ur product and convince them. u may start it with safal market

Dear Sir,

You have informed that you are manufacturing many food products, but you did't mention about the food items. First you start to contact locally near Town and go head with your entire state. As you aware that better you may contact Manager-Purchase. Some times they may give a dealer's list those who are supplying food product to their group.They will guide you about your product puchase.

wish you all the best.

ramasamy g krishnaraj

aloecare

Wt is "safal market"

Dear Sir

for this purpose ull have to practically visit the retail stores and just observe which product like their u have and for what price it is kept there. then ull have to meet the marketing manager of the company and held a discussion showing the benefits of ur product as per the quality, price, supply etc. if u are better then the other competitor naturally the companies will prefer to keep ur product.

if its a new product then too ull have to explain the usefulness of ur product and convince them. u may start it with safal market
Thanks for ur replies

prtkmathur07

I am starting up with a new product in INDIA
which will be replacing plastic completely
100% Bio-Degradable carry bags
packing materials
Government is supporting us as we are coming up with nature friendly ,pollution free and 100% bio-degradable product.

P.M Enterprises
Mob : +91-7388777779
Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh
prtkmathur07@gmail.com

adhikarysuman4

Hii,
'Am Suman Adhikary from Kolkata. I want sell my vegetables to this companies like Big bazaar, Reliance Fresh or Spencer. So if can help me with this I would be grateful to you...

It is great that you have connected. It sounds like you have a significant choice to make. In the event that you have a feeling that you can pay your bills and influence things to take a shot at your own, at that point possibly that is the thing that you ought to do. You are unquestionably mature enough to settle on these choices and you should like whatever choice you make.

pramoliya

With years of experience and industry knowledge, Dry Herbs & Seed,Essential Oil & Forestry Plant Supplier in India is providing contract farming consultancy to the clients in and around the (Gujarat, India). Ours is a group of qualified and skilled agriculturalists, driven by a force of providing sustainable farming solutions using fertilizers of organic origin and modern farming techniques. So, let us know your farming needs, we assure to undertake them on contractual basis accordingly. Besides, we take care of agreement preparation, marketing of farm products, etc. So, contact us anytime.

maha07

How to supply products to reliance fresh

@nirav can u pls share ur details to contact...my mail I'd is bde@tonedealings.com