Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Medicinal & Cosmetic Herb Plantation in Punjab

Register

Click Here!

kanwargrewal

Dear All,

I have decided to start cultivation of some expensive herbs in my fields in Punjab. I have 100 acres of land in Punjab. This belt lies in green belt region of punjab. It is the most fertile region in punjab itself. Please suggest me the herbs and methods and their market value. I am planning to deploy extreme temperature , soil , humidity and all the required conditions for the Herbs cultivation. I can also invest good amount for cultivation. :)

Currently, I am an software engineer in Siemens Delhi. I am going to resign my job soon because of my interests in Herbal plantations.

I am looking for your valuable suggestions. :)

All types of cooperations and partnerships are always welcome.

Thanks & Regards,
kanwar grewal
Mobile: 9654382911

manojsinghchandel

Herbal

Dear Mr. Grewal

We are an agribusiness professional company from Delhi, we can provide you consultancy in this regard. We are already working on herbal cosmetic assignment and also provides working on medicinal plants marketing aspects.

Regds

Manoj Singh

namrata

aloe plants

Dear Mr. Grewal

We are an agribusiness professional company from Delhi, we can provide you consultancy in this regard. We are already working on herbal cosmetic assignment and also provides working on medicinal plants marketing aspects.

Regds

Manoj Singh
r u have any market for aloevera and its products and ashwgandha,ginger,coleus,yellow satawar .

kirti s

Dear Sir

aloevera and all the medicinal plants have many medicinal value and have lots of demand.there is no need to worry about the market etc.

pkahar

We can supply you best quality planting material and guidelines for medicinal and aromatic plant cultivation as per your need. Success of these projects depends entirely on good planting material, scientific approach and good technical support. As you have base in delhi you can easily locate genuine buyers of this crops in delhi itself. For further details you can send private message .

Last edited by a moderator:

rcdixit

Medicinal plants etc

Dear kanwar grewal
We may provide our (Medicinal Plant's Research and propagation Society)consultancy services for constant guidance and advise on the choices of medicinal plants which can give you good returns, if you contact us on private mail.The constant burden of wheat and rice in the same fields have adversaly affected eco system and reduced productivity of soil.Diversification to medicinal crops is certainly a welcome step.Regarding crops in Punjab u should be very clear in your mind that temperatures are extreme there,especially during winter months so risk of loss naturally exists there due to extreme frost like conditions.
rcdixit

mangat

Seek assistance Herb plantation

Dear Mr Kamal Grewal,

Just enquiring if you have commenced Herb plantation. I have land at Patiala and seek to understand the dynamics of this
Kind regards
MS Mangat

Dear All,

I have decided to start cultivation of some expensive herbs in my fields in Punjab. I have 100 acres of land in Punjab. This belt lies in green belt region of punjab. It is the most fertile region in punjab itself. Please suggest me the herbs and methods and their market value. I am planning to deploy extreme temperature , soil , humidity and all the required conditions for the Herbs cultivation. I can also invest good amount for cultivation. :)

Currently, I am an software engineer in Siemens Delhi. I am going to resign my job soon because of my interests in Herbal plantations.

I am looking for your valuable suggestions. :)

All types of cooperations and partnerships are always welcome.

Thanks & Regards,
kanwar grewal
Mobile: 9654382911